Visiting Home

Clints pov

I'm heading home to see Laura and the kids this weekend, I try and see them 2 weekends in the month sometimes more depending on missions. It's been 2 months since Rose met Laura with bucky, Rose and bucky are sometimes on our video calls but leave when the kids come on.

Bucky asked Rose to move into his room with him which she has, they are both perfect for each other as they don't have their nightmares or flashbacks as often. I leave my room to head to their now shared room, I knock on the door. 'Come in' I hear buckys voice, I open the door walking in.

'Hey clint, how are you?' Bucky asks as he is sat on their bed with his arms round Rose. 'I'm good, I just wanted to ask you and Rose something' I reply, 'please sit clint' bucky says I sit down on the bed. 'Doll, papa's here' bucky says gently rubbing Rose's arm. I see her waking up 'hey papa' rose says smiling 'hey love, how are you feeling?' I ask 'I'm feeling okay, needed that nap' she says smiling.

'I wanted to ask you both something' I say 'sure papa' rose replies, 'I'm going home to see Laura and the kids this weekend' I begin, I have told Rose about her siblings and shown her some pictures. 'I was wondering if you and Bucky wanted to come with me, it can just be for the evening and I'll bring you back here before heading back or you could stay over' I ask.

Rose looks up at bucky 'it's up to you love' he says 'I'd like that papa' Rose says 'Jamie?' She asks looking up at him 'always doll' he replies Smiling at her before kissing her forehead. 'I'll leave you for now and see you both at dinner' I say 'bye papa' rose says 'thanks Clint see you later' bucky says smiling.

Buckys pov

Clint had popped into our room to ask if we both wanted to join him this weekend when he goes to see Laura and their kids, Rose said she did and then looked up at me and asked me 'always doll' I replied because if she wants me with her I'm always going to be there for her.

'How are you feeling doll?' I ask as she lays in my arms , 'nervous' she replies 'I'm scared, what if they don't want to know me, what if I get scared of them' she says beginning to Panic. 'Hey doll, it will be okay, I'll be there with you and if you want to leave just let papa or I know' I say hugging her 'we can stay for as long as you like' I add kissing her forehead ' I don't deserve you Jamie' Rose says looking up at me 'why do you say that doll?' I ask 'your so caring and your always there for me, I do nothing for you' Rose replies 'Rose, you mean the world to me, being reunited with you is one of the best days in my life, you gave up you chance of being free to save me' I reply 'I love you so much doll' I say smiling 'I love you too Jamie' Rose replies.

I look down to see Rose yawning 'you tired doll?' I ask 'a bit' she replies 'you can sleep if you'd like' I say 'love you Jamie' Rose says yawning before falling asleep 'I love you too doll' I reply kissing her forehead.

A few hours later it was time for dinner, Rose was still sleeping in my arms. 'Doll' I say softly 'mmmhh' Rose replies 'hey Jamie' she adds opening her eyes looking up at me 'how are you feeling?' I ask 'okay' she replies 'it's time for dinner' I add 'okay' Rose says. We climb out of bed and head downstairs to join the others. 'Hey guys' Steve says from the table 'hey Stevie' rose says smiling.

Rose's pov

Tomorrow James and I are heading home with Papa, I'm nervous and scared. I'm stood in our walk in wardrobe looking at my clothes trying to work out what to pack. 'Hey doll' I hear James say as he wraps his arms around me kissing my shoulder. 'Is everything okay?' He asks 'I'm trying to work out what to pack and to wear' I say turning to face him. 'I don't want it on show' I add, 'what do you feel comfortable in?' He asks 'your clothes' I confess. James walks over to my section where I have some of his clothes.