Reunited

Bucky's Pov

Memories flashing through my head. Memories of hyrda. Memories of when the guards threw someone in my cell. She looked worse for wear.  Once they have locked the door and walk away I crawl over to her. 'Are you ... okay?'  I ask being cautious so I don't scare her. 'I I I don't know' she responds quietly. 'What's your name?' I ask, she looks up at me I can tell she is scared. 'I'm James' I say, 'rose' she replies, I open my arms for her 'you don't need to be scared, I won't Hurt you' I say.

Rose crawls over to me and I gently wrap my arms around her. Something inside of me knew I would do anything to keep her safe. I continue to hold her in my arms as she falls asleep. I'm hoping that she will trust me. One day I will get us both out of here.

The next morning we get awoken by someone chucking ice cold water on us. 'WAKE UP. GET TO TRAINING' they yell. I wake up rose and they grab us to take us to training. I'm thrown in to a ring with the black windows. They have took rose else where.

The memory suddenly shifts to the day we attempted to escape. There is panic around the cell, the guards had left the door unlocked, I knew this would be our only chance for freedom  I looked at Rose before heading out of the door 'Rose we need to leave. This could be our only chance' I tell her. I'm starting to feel scared, I'm trying not to show it. 'James. I  I ' she says tears in her eyes.  'Rose I know you are scared I am too, but I will be with you always' I tell her. 'Promise. James promise me' Rose says looking me in the eye whilst still standing in the middle of our cell. 'Rose I promise'  I say holding my hand out for her to take. We begin to run The corridors. We are close to an exit, i can hear guards yelling. All of a sudden one grabs hold of Rose, holding a gun to her head. This is one of my worst fears.

'ROSE!!' I yell 'JAMES!' She yells back 'ROSE I WONT LEAVS YOU!' I yell back 'JAMES. GO WE BOTH WONT MAKE IT. GO FIND YOUR FRIEND' Rose yells at me. This is not what I wanted. I wanted to leave with her. I look at her, tears in my eyes. Rose has tears from her eyes. I touch my heart before pointing at her. Before running out of the base. I just hope if I find her again she remembers me.

I feel someone shaking my shoulders. 'Buck' a voice says 'come on Buck wake up'. My eyes dart open, shooting up my arms shove whoever it was across my room. I see it was Steve. 'Sorry pal' I say. 'No worries Buck' Steve says sitting on my bed. Same memory' he asks 'yeah.' I reply 'I  miss her. I broke my promise to her. I promised her that I would always be with her.' I say. 'We will find her' Steve says. 'I just want her in my arms again pal. What if she doesn't remember me' I say laying my head in my hands, 'I'm sure she will. If not you have that signal you did'  Steve tells me.

It's been almost 2 years since we tried to escape. In that time Steve found me, get took me to Wakanda who got rid of the Hydra programing. I have to go to therapy every week. The therapist trys to get me to talk about what happened, to begin with I refused but eventually I did but I broke down in tears.

We had just been alerted to a mission. We are all going to raid a hydra base. I am carefully walking through the base with Steve and Sam, I reach up to touch the ear piece I am wearing. 'Base seems empty just a few cells left to check. As  I approach the final cell I see someone lying on the floor, I startle the person when opening the door. ' I won't hurt you. I'm here to help' I say. I get down on the floor, looking them in the eyes I recognise them. All ofna sudden someone else enters the cell startling the person. 'Rose?' I ask, she begins to back away in the corner. I hold my hand up to stop the person, 'rose. Its me James' I say. I touch my heart and point to her, 'James? James is that you' she asks 'it's me rose'  I reply with open arms. Rose crawls into my arms, 'your safe now rose. Your safe' I say wrapping my arms around her. She looks up at me still scared, "James. I'm scared' she says, ' I know, your safe I won't hurt you' I tell her. Rose rests her head on my shoulder, 'I've missed you' she says 'I've missed you too rose' I tell her'