undercover

Buckys pov

'Wake up' a guard shouts banging on door, 'rose' I whisper shaking her awake 'james' she groans. I don't know how long we have been here but I remember the many missions I want to get us out of here. 'Here's your food' the guard says pushing a tray of food into our cell. 'Rose we've got food' I say sitting up moving to the tray, she turns to face me 'not hungry' she says before turning to face the wall again, 'please Rose' I say 'you need to eat' I say pushing the tray towards her 'no James' she replies.

I can tell somethings wrong 'doll?' I ask sitting by her 'what's wrong?' I ask 'I want papa' she cries. I've heard her mention 'papa' when we first met 'doll, I will get us out and I'll help you find papa' I say. 'Really?' She asks turning to face me 'yes doll' I reply. 'I love you Rose' I add smiling at her. 'Let's eat, I don't know when they will give us food again' I say, we eat the food between us. 'I'm tired Jamie' Rose says resting her head on my shoulder 'come here doll' I say opening my arms for her to climb in, I wrap my arms around her 'I'm here doll, I always will. One day I'll get us out' I say softly kissing the top of her head.

Peirces pov

I'm sat in my office getting the last bits of the winter soldier and widows mission as they will be undercover for at least 2 years. 'The house?' I ask 'sorted' rumlow replies 'jobs?' I ask 'sorted' he replies. We go through everything else making sure it's ready for them to get there. 'So your hoping they will produce a widow or soldier?' Rumlow asks 'yes, but they won't know that' I reply. 'Bring them to the chair' I order the guards 'yes sir' they reply before walking away towards their cell.

Buckys pov

I hear movement towards our cell 'rose' I say shaking her 'nooo' she groans 'there's someone coming' I say. 'Kneel facing the wall arms behind your back' the guard says. We follow their orders, I feel the cuffs placed on my arms behind my back before being dragged away I see Rose being dragged aswell. We end up in the room with the chair, I watch as Rose gets pushed towards the chair first, I always hate hearing her screams as they wipe our memories, followed by them saying her activation words followed by anouther set 'widow?' An agent asks 'ready to comply' she replies.

I watch as she follows the guard from the chair before I get pushed towards the chair myself.

Winters pov

'Solider?' An agent asks 'ready to comply' I reply. We are walked into bosses office where he is sat waiting for us. 'You have a mission' he says sliding over a file to me 'you will be going undercover for 2 years. Your jobs will be in the file, your house is already for you' he tells us. 'Take widow away' he orders and widow gets dragged out of the room.

'Now' he says moving round the desk, standing in front of me 'you have an additional mission' he tells me 'whilst on this mission with widow you must produce an heir to hydra' he says 'don't fail' I get lead out of the room to where widow is, she is sat in a room wearing 'normal' clothes 'widow' I say 'yes sir' she replies. I go through the mission with her 'our name are Cole and Claire, we will be provided with a phone which is there waiting for us. I'll go through the rest when we get there' I tell her.

                            ~3hrs later~

Winters pov

I pull up to our house in the car we were given, looking over I see widow asleep, 'Claire' I say softly 'mmm' she replies sleepily turning to face me 'we are home' I reply. I climb out of the car walking round to her side, opening the door I pick her up carrying her up to the house 'what are you doing?' She asks 'well love' I say smiling down at her 'I'm carrying my beautiful wife into our home' I say. In the mission brief it said we were married, it's so nice being out of the cell but I have a job to do, so does widow she will be working a few days a week in a business the boss wanted  information on.