Chapter 42

Guys I'll be updating regularly now. Sunday's, Wednesday and Friday's but if I finish a chapter before then I'll update early. I'm so sorry for being so inactive and I know some of you forgot the characters so I'll go through each one to re-jog you're memory.

Jace- bad boy player, main pov in this book, Dana hates him, he had a minor crush on Sophie, ex girlfriend is had who is best friends with on of jace's game pieces. Game pieces are Nicole and mari.

Carter- Sophie's younger half brother, the virgin player, his game pieces are raven and Bailey. He and Jace don't get along that well anymore. Follows the rolls good friends with the original players.

Isaac- him and Bailey have a thing but they like to ignore it. His game pieces are Lyndsey and kaylee.

Bailey- main girl of this book, hates Jace and he hates her. She only wants to become a PT (player tamer) she likes Isaac but she is willing to tame any of the players she can. She wants to help the players take the other girls bracelets so she is more likely to win.

Mari- jace's game piece, best friend to jade jace's ex girlfriend and the one who got them to break up.

Nicole- dana's "girlfriend" Jaces game piece. Really mean and a model.

Lyndsey- Isaac's game piece, boy crazy, young for her grade, immature, and friends with raven and Bailey. Has a crush on all the original game pieces a fangirl for any of the players.

Kaylee- not really seen much, keeps her distance from the player, Isaac's game piece.

Raven- sweetest game piece, she very shy and quiet. She has bright blue eyes and is carter's game piece. She has a little thing for Jace and Jace has a soft spot for her because to him she is so child like and innocent.
~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•|••|•~•~•|••~•|•|•

Dana's pov-

Sophie snatched her charger from me and with a twirl she turned away her hair smacking my chest as she walked back down the steps and across the street to her car. It's funny to see her driving now when a couple years ago she was only a freshman, a couple years ago she was the love of my life, only a few years we could both change so much.

She sped off not forgetting to flash her middle finger at me though. I always loved when she would get angry, It's weird how I liked to argue with her. I liked to fight and yell at her and I liked when she would yell back. I think it more that I can get some kind of emotion from her, I liked knowing she used to believe I was worth fighting with.

I walked back through the door into my house and I could hear my phone buzzing against the table. I already knew it was, Nicole. She's starting to bother me now, it use to just be she's here. She not stopping me from doing anything I would do while being alone and I get to have sex with her whenever, but now she's constantly calling and getting mad at me and trying to talk about our relationship and now she's throwing in the "love" thing.

She's starting to become to much when I'm not serious about her, I don't want to deal with it anymore. I picked up my phone and of course her name flashed a crossed my screen.

"Yeah?" I answered

"Hey babe," she replied and I rolled my eyes. I had to find away to do this nicely I guess, I don't want her to be crushed and broken but at the same time I don't really care.

"Yeah, hey listen Nicole. I don't think this is going to work out. I'm just not ready for this kind of serious relationship and I don't want you to get hurt" I made up anything that sounded good.

"What? Dana! No. I love you, don't do this to me" she begged and I bit my lip as I had to think of more.

"Nicole I'm just not into you anymore,
There someone else" I told her and it was quiet.

"Dana no listen, you can't do this" she cried to me "please! I love you. You were my first everything" she cried out and that one hit me hard. My heart kinda ached for her because I know what's it like to love someone so much and lose them.

"I.. I'm sorry Nicole. I really am but I can't do this anymore" I said "I'm going to go now, I wish you the-"

"Dana.." She cried

"I wish you the best with everything, I'm sorry" I apologized before hanging up before she could get another word out.

I laid on the couch and eventually had to turn off my phone because Nicole wouldn't quit calling and texting it was beginning to irritate me but I kept my cool and didn't respond like an asshole.

The door opened and Ben came in he looked at me for a minute then continued up the steps.

"Hey, princess stopped by" I yelled up to him and I heard his footsteps as he came back down.

"She came back after I left?" He asked "what did she want?"

"Obviously not you," I smirked up at him and he glared toward me.

"Forreal" Ben snapped "what did she want?" He asked again.

"To have a quicky with me on your bed, something about me being the love of her life or I don't know" I laughed but little brother Ben didn't think it was as funny as I did. "Oh relax. Take a joke, it's not like you two are together anymore" I added and he rolled his before heading upstairs obviously not caring why Sophie came by anymore.

•~•~•~•~•~
Jace's pov-

I heard a pounding on my door and I sprang up from my bed. I had forgotten that raven was beside me and I she was wrapped around me so I sent her flying off the the bed too.

"Get up Jace!" My mom yelled giving my door one last bang.

"Alright!" I snapped at her and she laughed. She knows that pounding on my door shit pisses me off.

"How do I get passed your mom to go to school?" Raven asked in a even quieter voice then normal from sleep. I honestly didn't even think about that.

"Uh. My mom and you wear around the same size I'll go get you some of her old clothes to wear then I guess just walk with me downstairs" I said with a shrug of my shoulders. I went into my moms room and grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. "I don't know if these will fit but try them and I'll give you one of my hoodies. She gave me a nod and a slight smile.

I'm gonna go take a shower why you get dressed. I walked out the room making sure to close my door behind me and made my way to the bathroom. I jumped in the shower and washed myself before washing my hair then I quickly got out. I hate long showers unless I have a lot going on. My showers normally take no longer than 8-10 minutes of that.

I wrapped my towel around my lower have and walked into my room, raven had put on the clothes I gave we the shirt was big but the jeans seemed to fit her.

"Here" I grabbed a red and white hoodie from my closet and tosses it at her.

"Thank you," she said "for being so nice to me" she added and I have her a quick smile but I didn't reply. I pulled my boxers up with out losing my towel then pulled it out of my underwear and pulled a pair of jeans up my legs and a shirt over my head.

"Ready?" I asked and she nodded her hair wasn't messy like mine was when I woke up hers laid smoothly down.

We made our way downstairs and when my mom saw raven behind me she gave me that look. I knew I would be in trouble but for right now she won't say anything to embarrass her.

"Hello," my mom greeted her and raven waved "who's this, Jace?" She asked

"My friend raven" I replied "we don't have time to talk we are running late for school" I told her as I pulled raven out the house.

Virginity Game 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara