Chapter 36

Jace's pov-

"So we're marking Bailey off the list" I said as Isaac and I got into car.

"No? We can't. She's still a virgin so she's still in the game" Isaac corrected me and I rolled my eyes as I sat back against the seat.

"But her bracelets off dude" I complained. Baileys not my bestest friend and it wouldn't really bother me much if she was out if the game.

"Yeah but none of us took it,
So it's still up for grabs" Isaac said and I quickly opened my door so he couldn't pull out of the parking lot.

The bracelet is up for grabs and it's sitting on the hospital floor. I don't have to sleep with Bailey I just have to take her stupid ass bracelet.

"What are you doing?" Isaac yelled at me

"I forgot something, I'll be right back!" I yelled back to him as I walked into the hospital and mad my way to baileys room. When I walked in I don't know why I thought I would be able to just pick up the fucking bracelet and walk right back out.

"Jace?" Bailey asked an I rolled my eyes as I bent down to grab the piece of jewelry.

"Bailey" I greeted her as I turned around and walked toward the door.

"Wait, can I talk to you real quick" she asked and I cussed myself out for even coming back into this damn room.

"I don't really talk to snitches" I joked as I turned to face her. She pulled her dark hair into a ponytail now and she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt instead of the hospital gown she was wearing when Isaac and I first left.

"Listen I didn't really have a choice, she was flipping about about me ending up like my parents taking drugs and stuff" she let out quickly "I didn't want to tell about the game. I want this game, I need it. What Sophie said was true I do want to be a PT but now that's all fucked up" she said and I quickly formed a plan.

"The saddest thing about you playing this game with us players is carter told me he truly started to feel something for you" I said "that's probably why he got so mad" I watched her reaction and I hide my smirk. She seemed shocked but pleased as well with my statement

"Really?" She asked watching my face when my lips accidentally lifted up into a smirk and her face dropped with annoyance I knew I fucked up my little joke "you're lying" she snapped at me

"I'm not, it's just funny to see the way you're pretending to actually care" I chuckled playing it off and for a couple seconds I thought I failed but when her face went to one of a blank expression to hide her feelings I knew I played her.

"I do really care about him but I also wanted to tame a player but I actually started to like him when he took me on that date" Bailey lied and I chuckled alittle " I'm serious Jace, you gotta help me" she seemed so serious I had a hard time not laughing.

Bailey is a lying bitch and I think the reason her and I don't get along is because we are both assholes.

I'm gonna help her trap herself, I'm going to make her believe carter truly does have feeling for her and make her think she can tame him. He'll trick her and she'll give into him and she'll be the stupid girl who tried to out smart the players.

"Well you're going to have to go through a lot to prove that one dirty bail" I said a smirk tugging at my lips as I watched her nod with excitement in her eyes.

Stupid stupid girl.

Dana's pov-

I walked away from Sophie and the others knowing I had no ride to take me to get my car or home. I walked about half way to my house, it was basically just time for me to think about what I said to Sophie. I was putting myself through punishment for being a dick, what I said to her was un-called for.