Chapter 1

Update time!

Chapter 1

Bailey's pov-

"Bailey!" My name was screamed, I was currently in my sisters car. I had fallen asleep on the way to the second day of school. I refused to go the first day. Why?

Because I have been scared shit less of a fucking game! What game? The virginity game. The rumors about the game have been floating around middle school since I was in 7th grade.

I deliberately failed my 8th grade year because I was so freaked about being put into the game. I didn't want to have my mind fucked with, I didn't want to fall for a guy and I really didn't want to end up with a broken heart. I didn't want to be changed from being put into a sick game. Everyone always talked about the game, it was said Once you were put into it you were never looked upon by everyone the same. You were never the same.

I'm now a freshman, and I'm ready for the game. I want in it, I've changed completely to make sure I'll have a spot in it.

I'm no longer going to be that shy girl. The girl who's afraid to talk to anyone, that worked out for Sophie. She was the shy nerd girl, but now the players haven't gone for a shy girl since.

"Bye Ally," I mumbled getting out of the car.

Sophie west is like the queen to girls in our school. She's known as the 'PT' which means player tamer, I mean after her taming two players: making two player quit the game; she better be known as something.

After McKinsey norwel and Sophie west were the first ever winners, every girl has wanted to be in the game. They wanted to end up like Sophie. They wanted to go from zero to the most popular girl in school, a celebrity to some girls and have two hot players fall in love with them.

I walked straight to my locker as soon as I entered the school, I got my stuff out and headed to first period.

"Hey freshman!" a guy said making a group of guys laugh as I flipped them off. I entered my first period and sat in the front because of my last name.

I put my head in my arms and tried to get an extra hour of sleep since first period seemed to be a study hall.

I was almost asleep when my desk was bumped, I quickly lifted my head from my arms

"Oh it's fine," I said to the guy who sat next to me, who obviously was the one who bumped my desk. He raised an eyebrow at me, he had alittle tan to him but he wasn't all that tan, he had dark brown hair almost black and was kinda tall.

"What?" He asked with confusion

"You bumped my desk and woke me up" my tone was laced with aggravation, he smirked

"You're not supposed to be sleeping in class anyways." I rolled my eyes, then I noticed he had his phone out.

"Oh yeah? Well you're not supposed to have your phone out. Looks like we're both breaking rules!" I smirked as I put my head back down onto my arms.

I woke up to a book being slammed on my desk, I jumped up out of my seat and glared at the guy who was supposed to be seated next to me.

"Oops my bad. My book slipped" he stated with a smirk while going back to his seat. I can see him and I are going to have a hatred for each other.

"My fists about to slip!" I threatened, he chuckled

"That's not very attractive sweetheart, no guy wants a girl who's fists herself."

"Ew! shut up!" I said throwing the book he slammed on my desk at him. He half caught it but it hit him in his chest.

"They were your words." he chuckled