Chapter 6

Update time!
Jaces pov-

"I wouldn't say we 'know' eachother" I replied with a smirk to her. The look in her eyes told me she wanted to punch me already, I've kinda made it my mission to annoy this girl.

It's just something about her that pisses me off, ever since I met her. Just that bitchy attitude of hers, I don't know.

"Oh, let me introduce you then" Isaac said putting his arm around the girls shoulders pulling her in closer to him, I couldn't till if he was just doing that as a gesture or if he was claiming her as his. "Jace, this is bailey. Bailey this is Jace" he introduced, I wanted to laugh at the glare that Bailey had toward me.

"Hello Bailey" I said with empathy on her name.

"Hello asshole" she replied back, causing Isaac to look at her with surprise. Isaac is weird he looks like the type of guy that would crush a girls heart into pieces and not even give it a second thought, but he's actually nice to girls.

"What's going on here" Isaac asked with a smirk, it was obvious that Isaac wanted Bailey as his game piece, though she is annoying and bitchy she is really hot so it's understandable why he would chose her.

"Isaac!" A girl with blonde hair said came grabbing onto Isaac's arm and batting her eye lashes at him. I never really got why girls did that, to me it reminds me of someone who has gotten dust in their eyes and can't keep their eyes open, it far from attractive.

"Hey Kaylee" Isaac took his arm from Bailey and now turned his attention to this girl.

I don't like Bailey, I didn't like her from day one, but the fact that Isaac brought her here then turns his attention to different girl annoyed me. Maybe I was wrong about Isaac Or maybe I'm just not thinking like a player.

I'm a player now, and I guess players do just as Isaac had done.

Bailey looked from the Kaylee girl and Isaac back to me then she walked passed me toward the alcohol table.

I mean why not mess with her a little?

I followed her to the table, she just poured herself a drink then I took it from her hands.

"Aren't you under age?" I teased, she gave me a look.

"Aren't you" she retaliated

"I suppose but I'm closer to the age then you are" i said smirking. she rolled her eyes and took the alcohol back Gulping down the liquid in one drink. "way to keep it classy" i chuckled earning a glare from the girl.'

"Can you leave me alone now?" She said trying to walk around me but I blocked her "dude!" She yelled after I blocked her way at least 3 times in a row.

"What?" I laughed, she put her hand on my chest and tried pushing me but it felt like a toddler pushing me.

I finally let her pass and when I turned around to go follow her again I noticed Ben, Luke and nick were smirking at me. They probably thought I was flirting or something but I really wasn't, I was just trying to get on her nerves.

Carter had taken off his shirt and was in the pool with some girl. She was jumping on him trying to dunk him, he grabbed her and they were face to face next thing I know they were making out in the pool.

I searched for Sophie around the party, I know she would probably jump into that pool and rip that girl away from carter. when I found her she was talking to Bailey, Bailey was just an inch taller then Sophie, Sophie was a very small girl.

"Hey Soph" I greeted standing beside the two girls. Bailey automatically glared at me, which of course I loved, it gave me a great joy to see that look of hatred from her.