Chapter 29

Jaces pov-

"Mari, babe" I called for her as she was walking across the parking lot with her gym back on her shoulder. She was obviously on her way to cheer practice, I knew I was correct when jade parked her car in front of the gym building.

"Jace.." Mari groaned as jade walked up beside her.

"Why do you always say my name with such displeasure? When you have no idea how MUCH PLEASURE I could give you" I spoke with amusement

"Your not that great" jade snapped at me. I was offended for a record of 2 seconds.

"Is that why you would beg for me to-" I started but was cut off by Mari grabbing my arm and pulling me away from jade.

I know I'm good in bed, I've slept with about 8 people and everyone of them have told me just how good I am. Jade being one of them, I of course had sex with her more the the others because I dated her the longest.

I know jade enjoyed every single time we ever had sex because she would beg for me to keep going even after we had gone 2 rounds.

"What do you want!?" Mari snapped at me. I want to have sex with you so I can take your fucking bracelet.

"To get to know eachother" I tell her "I always thought you tried to break jade and I up because you're a bitch, but you said it was to protect jade. Maybe I was wrong about you, and you are wrong about me" I finish.

The way she rolls her eyes tells me she doesn't want to do anything with me. So, when she started walking toward my car I was completely confused.

"Are you coming?" Mari asked once she had gotten to my car and looked to see I hadn't moved.

"You are?" I asked causing her to smirk.

"Surprised?" I nodded as I too got into the car.

~•~••~••~•~•|

"Where are we even going?" She asked to be honest I didn't even know where we were going. It was a hot day, maybe we could go to the river and swim.

"The river" I watched her reaction because most girls wouldn't dare swim in the river. She scrunched her nose in disgust but didn't comment on the plan. "You're not going to say anything?" I asked with a smug smile, I like to see Mari upset so why wasn't she complaining.

"Nope" she replied simply.

"Oh" I said looking over to her, she had a slight smile on her lips. "What?" I asked she turned to me her smile dropping after seeing I caught her.

"Uh.. Huh?" She questioned as if she didn't understand what I was asking. Idiot.

"You're smiling and you're with me? Why?" I asked confusion was clear in my voice.

We hate each other, I live for her misery. Why would she willingly come with me and smile at that? Am I using charm without even trying?

"I'm giving you a chance to prove me wrong. You know maybe you do have a good side" she tells me with a smile.

I wanted to laugh, she's giving me a chance? To see if I have a good side! I almost let my laughter burst out but I contained it.

"Thanks" I replied with a smirk when we arrived at the river I parked my car then grabbed a blanket from the back of my car from when I went camping.

"Here lay this out somehwere" I tossed her the blanket, she caught it with a glare my way.

"Really you can't lay it out for us?" She complained with her hand on her hip.