Chapter 14

Update time! Sorry about all the mistakes wrote this very fast.

** unedited **

Jace's pov-

So my plan to speed up this virginity game thing worked. I can now say the game has officially started.. Well almost. We still have to give the girls the bracelets or whatever and I need an apprentice.

Man, this game is a lot of work. One second I think it's began the next second I realize how much stuff still needs to be done.

"Jace!" I heard from behind me, the single voice stopped my heart and ran my blood cold at the same time.

"What jade?" I asked turning to her who now was beside me.

"I just want to say that I know why you put Mari into your little game" she innocently spoke

"Mhmm and why is that?" I asked with a smirk

"You want to get back at me. I understand, after some time thinking about it I would have done the same thing. I realize the mistake I made, and I want to correct it" she stated still staring up at me with her piercing eyes

"Really? How is it you plan to correct your mistake?" I asked with amusement

"Well first I'm single again, and second I'm sorry" she apologized with a small smile

"Well first let me inform you on some things you have gotten wrong. I'm not trying to get back at you, I don't care about you. I put Mari into my game because she's a bitch and I want to make her life miserable and as for the part about you being sorry.. You have no idea how sorry you're going to be" I stated i patted her shoulder then walked off.

She's not fooling me. She may actually be sorry but that's only because she's jealous. She doesn't want a chance of me falling for Mari, not that I ever would.

"Sup Wes" I greeted carter as I walked up beside him and Isaac

"Can't you just call
Me carter?" He asked with a laugh

"I give nicknames to all my friends" I said

"What's mine?" Isaac asked looking at me

"I don't have one for you yet" I laughed even though

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hey dirty bail" I said walking around Bailey to my seat

"I hate you" she muttered toward me as she sat too

"No you don't" I teased "you like me"

"In your dreams" she shot back

"More like nightmares" I chuckled "what's your friend.. Lyndsey think about being a game piece?"

"Shut up" she said tapping her pencil off the desk.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I sneakily pulled it out do that the teacher would yell at me like she does every time I bring my phone out.

From: Isaac
Leavin after first period for the meeting. Bailey is in your class bring her to the parking lot.

I glanced over at Bailey and smirked, she happened to look over at me.

"What?" I just shrugged

"You'll see"

After the bell rang I was first out of the class room while Bailey took her good old time getting out, almost last out. As soon as she exited the class I grabbed her arm and pulled her toward me.