Chapter 17

Update time!(:

**not edited**

Isaac pov-

Have you ever noticed how if you're really anxious for something it take forever to come.

For example on Christmas Eve when all a kid wants is to go to sleep through out the whole day then when it's time to actually go to bed they can't seem to fall asleep or when you stare at a clock and you're only waiting for 5 minutes but those 5 minutes seem to take a life time.

That's the situation I'm in now. It's Friday, 7th period and only 5 minutes left in class. I watched the hands on the clock and slowly everything around me seemed to be blocked out the click of the clock was the only thing in my ears.

"Isaac" my teacher yelled I looked from the clock to her

"Huh?" I asked she put her hand on her hip and stared at me.

"Your weekend has not started yet. You are still in school, so act like it" she snapped the went back to writing on the board.

Ring, ring.

Yes!

I jumped out of my seat and made my way out of the class room gently moving people out of my way.

"Bailey let me tell you something the last 5 minutes of 7th period always seem to last longer on Friday" I said to Bailey as I walked up to her at her locker. She glanced over at me and laughed then shoved the book she was holding into the locker.

Bailey is.. I don't know. When I first met her I only talked to her because she was hot and I wanted her to be my game piece but then I got kinda close to her and she's my friend. I can't even picture my self having sex with her anymore.

"Usually when your excited time seems to slow down. So what has you so excited?" She asked shutting the locker and we began to walk together through the hallway.

"This guy on the basketball team invited me to this party and it's suppose to be epic. Everyone told me he throws the best parties" I informed I'm starting point guard for JV on the basketball game, and I get along with the upper class guys because I'm a player in the virginity game. You get a lot of respect from guys for being apart of this game.. Well the players do.

"Let me guess you're going to take Lyndsey and Kaylee?" She asked looking at me I smirked and put my arm around her

"You know it's a rule that you can't get jealous right?" I asked quickly kissing her cheek Bailey pushed me away from her then punched me in the arm gently, well gently to me.

"I'm not jealous idiot" she snapped at me trying to smack me in my arm again. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into me then wrapped my arms around her from behind so her arms were trapped by her sides.

"You gotta be quicker then that girly" I said kissing her cheek again she shrugged against me while laughing.

"Stop, let go" she laughed trying to get away from me but I just kept kissing her cheek.

"Aren't you guys the cutest" jace said while walking down the school steps with carter. Bailey looked up at me then tried getting away because carter was staring at her

"We are, aren't we" I chuckled letting Bailey go. She elbowed me in my stomach then walked toward carter.

The tension between carter and I hasn't gone away. I'm still pissed about him putting Bailey into the game behind my back. My plan is to make Bailey like me so she won't even think about having sex with carter.

"There's a party tonight, you should bring Nicole and Mari" I said to Jace not even looking at carter

"Both of them, together? At the same time? No thanks. I can barely stand being around just one of them" Jace said "but I will stop by with one"