Chapter 4

Update time(:

Baileys pov-

The rest of the day seemed to go by way faster then it normally would have. My sister went over to her boyfriends house, they just started dating a couple weeks ago so of course they don't live together. I'm actually glad he's not really a 'friendly person' he more of the type who keeps to himself.

I decided I'd go up to my room and just snuggle up in my soft comforter. I wasn't quite ready for bed but without my permission my eyes closed.

The next morning I woke up feeling completely energized, a good nights sleep can do that to you I guess.

I got out of bed and walked out my room down the stairs. The house was silent without my sister's tv blaring or her radio, she likes to leave things on when she leaves in contrast to me. I like things to be turned off or down low, well except music that's the one single thing I love loud.

I walked into the kitchen getting a bowl and putting cereal into it. I filled it with milk grabbed a spoon and went to the couch. I would normally sit at the table with my sister but when she not home I sit and watch tv while eating.

~•~•~•~••~•~~•~••~••~•~•~

After finishing my bowl of cereal I went upstairs to grab my phone it was around 11:30 am. While going to grab my phone I made a detour into my bed, that's were I ended up laying for about 2 hours just playing on my phone.

My phone buzzed because I have it on silent from when I was in school yesterday, I must have forgotten to take it off.

From: Isaac Is The Bestest
Hey! You uuuuupppp yet?!??(;

He must be really hyper, It was now 1 something.

To: Isaac Is The Bestest
Nope. Sorry.

Not even a minute later my phone was ringing with guess who's name on my screen.

"Where do you live?" Isaac automatically asked when I answered

"Hello to you too" I sarcastically replied to his question

"I'm coming to get you. Where do you live." He chuckled. His once question was now a statement. After a couple more minutes I gave into him and told him where I lived. I was nervous for him to come over because of how small my house was.

I walked upstairs to get at least decent for Isaac. I'm sure he won't want a girl who looks like death as his game piece.

"That's another thing" I accidentally spoke out loud. I needed to find out if he really was a player, if so i have to flirt back if not I'd just continue letting him flirt while I kinda just laugh at his attempts.

I took a quick shower then I put my natural wavy hair up into a pony tail then I put a little makeup on. I started to go through my dresser to find some cute clothes. I settled with some black tights, a right black crop top and a pink jacket that went just a little below my belly button so the very tiny bit of my stomach was revealed.

I walked back down the stairs and sat on the couch. I started flipping through channels when the door opened.

"Hey B. I'm home" she yelled while walking In the front door

"I'm in here!" I yelled to her, she appeared in the living room door way.

"Where are you going?" She teased with a small smile.

"My friends coming over. I have no idea what we're doing" I laughed

"What's her name?" Ally asked. She must have assumed my friend was a girl.