Chapter 27

Jaces pov-

Monday morning I was on a mission to find Sophie. I didn't want to feel bad but I did, I interfered with her relationship just for my own amusement and it wasn't right.

How she takes my apology is up to her, if she accepts and we are okay again then great. If she cusses me out and tells me she hates me then that's okay too.

"Jace, hey" Kaylee said while I waited at my locker looking for Sophie. I looked her over, she was a hot blonde not going to lie, just my type.

"Hey" I replied looking around her

"your going to apologize to Sophie and Ben?" She asked. It pisse me off that she just assumed I would apologize to either of them.

"Why would I?" I asked just for the curiosity

"Well because you kinda broke them up, carter told me Sophie was crying last night and she told him she needed time from Ben" over a fucking a kiss?! Really!

Ben have Nicole a little kiss! It's not like he went out and fucked the girl, just a kiss. Sophie is over reacting.

"Really? She broke up with him over a kiss?" I asked almost laughing.

"Yeah, ridiculous but hey it is Sophie west" she sounded like she had a personal grudge against her or something.

My phone vibrated in my pocket while Kaylee went on about her cheerleading practice.

'Shes the easiest target' it read I looked around and saw Bailey down the hall with Isaac looking at me.

'How did you get my number?' I replied to her Bailey looked down at her phone and started typing no doubt it was her texting me.

'Dont worry about it. Are you gonna take my advice or not? She will give in within days, trust me' she texted

Kaylee? Looking at her while she rambled on as if I cared an were listening to her I could see how she would be easy. She seems desperate for male attention.

"Kaylee, I never noticed before but you have great lips" I remarked and she stopped talking giving me a shy smile

"What?" I smirked and reached my hand out while moving my boys closer to hers

"Your lips" I said running my thumb over her red lips.

"Hmm" she murmured looking at me as if I just casted her under a spell.

"They are like perfect" i told her she looked at my lips as if she wanted me to kiss her but that would be pushing to much. "I should get to class" I said backing away removing contact from her.

"Wait" she said grabbing my wrist "can we like hang out?" She asked I shrugged

"Maybe, see ya" I gave her a wave and walked into first period where Bailey was waiting for me.

"How did that go?" She asked with a sly smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay so maybe this whole teaming up thing could work" I tell her taking my seat next to her. Who would have thought the annoying girl next to me in first period would become my partner.

"Under one condition" she states holding up her index finger

"And that would be?" If she says anything crazy I will just turn her away. It would be nice to have her help but I don't NEED her.

"You NEVER kiss me again!" She yelled at me empathizing 'never' I gave her a laugh before giving her a thumbs up

"I'll only kiss you again if you ask politely" I cheekily said and she flipped me off.