Chapter 28

Dana's pov-

"Look who fucked up" I smirked as Ben got into my car after Sophie had closed the door on him. I had to do something to piss her off, for old times sake.

"Shut up" he snapped It was just ironic that Sophie broke up with Ben for "cheating" when she only dated him because he'd NEVER do that to her.

Bens true colors showed, he's a player, just like me. Didn't Sophie think it was suspicious when sweet little Ben not only slept with the three game pieces he needed to win but the other three as well?

She didn't question why he would haw sex with all of them? Or how he could? That's never been done before, the way Ben truly is and the way he portrays himself to people when he's around Sophie or with Sophie are completely different.

Don't get me wrong, Ben is a way better guy then I'll ever be, but he's far far from perfect and it just pisses me off that Sophie's seemed to think that about him.

"I don't know why I kissed her, I didn't have to" Ben muttered with his head leaned against the window.

"Maybe your over the whole relationship with Sophie" I tell him of course I felt bad after saying it because I wasn't speaking as his older brother I speaking as Sophie ex boyfriend who still loves her.

"You wish" Ben replied no even bothering to look up at me. I pulled in my parking spot behind bens car and got out. He stayed inside his head still against the window, he looked like a sad puppy.

I should talk to him, try and cheer him up, act like a good brother but it just so happens the girl he's love sick over is the only girl I've ever loved and the girl Ben stole from me. So fuck him.

I forgave Ben.. I think but that doesn't mean I'll ever forget what he did. That was being a bad brother on his part, it was Sophie's bad to because who goes out with a guys brother!?

I went into the kitchen and mad a snack before heading up to my bedroom when Ben finally came into the house. His fingers moving over his phone quickly.

"A little advice, don't bug her" I tell him "she won't answer and will only get annoyed by you" I tell him. Well I hope it's the same way for him as it was for me, I texted and called her constantly. I cried on her voice mails and that didn't even get me a call back.

"Dana I'm not you okay! I didn't fuck another girl because I was angry! I kissed a girl because of a dare, we aren't even in the same category. So don't try and give me advice about my fucking girlfriend alright!?" Ben snapped before walking upstairs.

"We aren't in the same category?!" I yelled walking up the steps after him. Bens has gotten to brave for his own good, and I might have to put him back into his place. "Did you kiss another girl? Yeah? Oh then you cheated! No matter what you did you cheated, cheating is cheating. Therefore bitch" I said shoving him into his bedroom door "were in the same category" I snapped

"Fuck you. Yeah I fucked up, but unlike you, she loves me enough to forgive me" he confidently said pushing me back away from him he tried to open his for but I yanked him back and threw him on the floor.

"Okay kid! I'm done with this bullshit! Your not better then me, she didn't 'find out' she loved you till after we broke up." I yelled Ben sat on the floor propping himself on his elbows  "Stop trying to act like she didn't love me more then you, if I wanted her back she'd be mine. You're nothing but a rebound, she was waiting for an excuse to break up with you but you pretend to be perfect so she can't find a reason to" I snapped at him.

I wanted to punch Ben, I wanted do something to release my anger but my words have to work.

"Guess what Dana, who is with her!? Me! Who does she fully love? Oh me again! Who will be the one to kiss her and make love to her? Me!" Ben yelled getting himself off the ground