Chapter 9

Update time!

Baileys pov-

"Wait up!" Carter called running after me as I just reached my front door. He had stayed back to talk to Sophie, which I must say is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S I had never seen her until at the party, neither did I know how beautiful McKinsey was either and I won't even begin on Ben and Nick, I wouldn't be able to shut up if I started. They are both absolutely perfection!

"What did Sophie say?" I asked opening the door for the both of us, he shrugged.

"I don't remember really, nothing important" he chuckled walking in after me. As soon as I entered the house my sister came running down the steps with nothing but a bra and shorts.

"Bailey! guess wha-" she stopped at the bottom of the stairs, just now noticing I wasn't alone. "You have a friend over. Bye," she said running back up the stairs.

I glared over at Carter seeing that he had a smirk on his lips

"Whatever you're thinking get it out of your head or you'll get out of my house" I threatened, he chuckled putting his hands up in defense.

"Hey, give me some credit. I wasn't even thinking anything perverted, I was thinking she had a lovely shade of nail polish on" he said with a wink that indicated he was lying.

"Shut up" I mumbled "So what do you wanna do?" I asked walking into the living room with him following.

"Anything. Movie?" He said, I looked at how bright it was outside.

"It's like four, I don't think it's movie time" I laughed, he shrugged. I watched as his eyes scanned my body when I stood to walk into the kitchen, Isaac hasn't made any attempt to make me his game piece. I know he's a player and I've been flirting with him like crazy but he just hasn't made a move to even try and make me apart of the game.

So even though Isaac is my first choice, I have no choice but to go with Carter. Carter seems more interested in making me apart of his game, which I need to be apart of.

Its more of a personal goal I want to be the player tamer. I want to prove to myself that I can take a guy with no will to change from a player and turn his entire world around.

I want to be that girl that can say I changed this boy. I was his first love, I'm the girl that gave the heartless bastard a heart. I want to be the girl who's makes the player quit his game and I want to be the girl who finds her happy ever after with that heartless player.

"Want a drink?" I asked from the kitchen, I got no response. "Carter?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He asked appearing in the kitchen walkway I smiled at him.

"Do you want a drink" I asked, he shook his head. I poured the juice into my cup then put the carton back into the fridge. I picked the cup up and placed it to my lips, tilted it and took a small gulp.

"Know what, I think I will have a taste of that juice" Carter said standing beside me now

"Well you'll have to pour it yourself because I already put it awa-" I was interrupted by him gently placing his lips to mine. At first I was in shock and my hands went to his chest to push him away but then I remembered the game, this could be my chance.

I fully pressed my lips onto his making that once gently kiss that had been placed on my lips disappear to a now heavier kind of kiss. His arms pushed my waist back against the fridge, my arms were around his neck pulling him closer to me, our tongue were now roaming each others mouths freely.

If this doesn't get me a spot as Carter's game piece nothing will.

He pulled away from my lips and gently nudged my chin with his head to give himself more access to my neck, he then started kissing down my the sensitive. Once he reached my collar bone and I squealed a little he moved back up to the middle of my neck.