Chapter 33

Longer chapter of the book so far guys! YASS! Sorry for mistakes it's like 5 am when I finished this!

Dana's pov-

Sitting outside of Sophie's house in my car brought back so many memories of the two of us. I remember when Sophie had to wash all the cars as punishment for coming home late and I came over to help her.

"Dana I can't hang out today. I got In trouble for coming home late because somebody wanted to start a fight in the car" she accused poking my chest as she pushed me out of her way. She exited out the front door of her house carrying a bucket of soapy water and a washcloth.

"You liked it" I slowly said into her ear as I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist pulling her Into me,  the soapy water in the bucket spilling into her.

"Dana!" She squealed pushing me off of her "look I'm soaked now" she complained

"Are you? I haven't even touched you yet" I smirked as I started toward her making her run around the car from me.

"Dana stop! I have to wash the cars before my mom and dad get home" she yells at me while laughing as I chased her around the car. I finally caught her, I was now soaked from her dumping the rest of the water from the bucket on me.

"Let's make these cars dirty if you have to clean them anyways" I said before pushing her up against the car door my lips consuming hers in a passionate kiss.

"Dana" she mumbled against my lips but that's all she got to say because I lifted her so her legs were around my waist and begin to grind my hips into hers making little breathy moans leave her mouth.

My lips trailed down her neck to her shoulder were I began to suck knowing that's her spot. Sophie let out a loud moan of my name and I smirked.

"You still soaked?" I asked with a chuckle as she glared at me.

"Not for you" she shot back with a smirk.

"Oh really? Princess I'm about to make you beg now" I smugly said as I let my hand move in-between her legs and moved over her. I felt her start to move her hips with my hand and her eyes closed right when she started to move against my hand faster I pulled away from her. I put her feet back on the ground and watched her angered expression.

"Dana, why did you stop?" She asked while still glaring at me.

"You need to wash the cars remember" I teasingly said "I'm gonna get going, I'd hate to be a distraction" I smirked as I turned to leave but her tiny hand caught my arm

"Shut up and kiss me" she demanded but I shook my head

"Princess you're going to get your pretty little car taken away if you don't go do your chores" Sophie rolled her eyes as she leaned up placing her lips to mine

"Dana.." She warned as I gently pushed her off of me a wide teasing smile spread out onto my lips "don't make me do it" she pleaded

She knew what I was doing... She always does.

"Bye babe, I'll call you" I begin walking toward my car again. I heard Sophie let out an annoyed sigh.

"Dana please" she begged as I felt her pull me to stop again. I turned to face her, I couldn't hide the grin on my face.

"Dana Please what?" I mocked and she crossed her arms glaring at me.

"Please.. Continue what you were doing" she said in a small voice as her cheeks turned a shade of pink.