Chapter 3

yo follow my boy on twitch imnotalex let him know your girl kaitlynn sent you.

Update time!(:

Baileys pov-

I wonder how the players will pick the game pieces? Will on even want a bad girl? The reason I even change into this rebel bitch chick is because I wanted to ensure myself a spot in the Virginity Game. What if they're not going for hard to get? What if they want preppy and easy?

Well I can answer both those questions for myself, then I'm
screwed.

It was Friday and I had nothing to do, Isaac is probably the only good thing about school. I have been home for hours now, all I want to do is just sit around today. Maybe tomorrow I'll take up Isaac's idea of hanging out with him.

"Who ya texting" my sister asked hanging over my shoulder looking at my phone. I wasn't texting anyone I was just looking at my phones background. "You're so lame" she laughed, I laughed too.

"I am. You think I really have friends please." She shook her head

"I know you have to have boys following to your feet. You're to hot not to" I shook my head and laughed.

My sister graduated from school six years ago. I live with her because when I was 3 years after my sister was done with school my mom and dad got into drugs really bad. It got so bad they would sometimes beat me because drugs they had used already went missing and they were so high they didn't even know they had used them.

One time they stole cocaine from a dealer and the dealer came to the house and shot everything up. I was close to being raped tons of times, my parents then ended up in prison for life. I'll never see them again, not that I wanted to anyways.

My phone started ringing and I smiled when Isaac's name popped up. It hasn't been confirmed who the players will be this year. If I'm gonna be a game piece for Isaac I'm gonna need to step up my game, so many girls this year have been talking about being a game piece.

Actually I have more then Isaac as a friend. I met this girl Lyndsey she's really pretty, but she is so immature? Its not that shes immature she's just really boy crazy. Every guy she see's she swears she will marry or that she's in love with them. Her being the youngest in 9th grade could have something to do with that she's suppose to be in 8th grade but she skipped a grade.

"Hello?" I answered

"Let's hang tonight!" He yelled making me Pull the phone from my ear

"No, tomorrow" I whinnied

"What's the difference? What are you doing today?" He chuckled at me

"Nothing. I just want to sit around" I don't care if he thinks I'm lazy. I don't want to move today.

"Can I come over? We can sit around together" I looked around at my house, it was so small.

"No. I just want to be ugly and lazy for the rest of the day" I said, it was true.

"You're never ugly" he flirted. He gets into these moods were he just hardcore flirts with me.

"Shut up. I'll talk to you tomorrow bye" I hung up before he could say anything else then a text came in From "Isaac is the bestest" he put that name in my phone during gym while I was running.

From: Isaac is the bestest

You forgot to say I love you :(

I rolled my eyes and replied with a 'I didn't forget. I just didn't say it :p'

Jace's pov-

While sitting there listening to Luke and Ben go on and on AND ON about the rules of the virginity game and them warning us. I really didn't are about what they had to say, they aren't the players anymore we are, that means the PLAYERS get to make our own rules. It's our game now, not there's.