Chapter 13

**Not edited***

Update time! Sorry for not updating Sunday.

Sophie's pov-

"I can't stand him" Bailey mumbled as Jace walked out. Looking at Jace I can see he's a weir kind of player. He's not like carter or Isaac, he seems like he doesn't even like the game and Ben told me how he put two girls who absolutely hate him into his game.

I think he's using the virginity game to get revenge on girls he doesn't like. Plus Jace seems to hate the rules, he even said so himself the game was stupid.

"I'd stay away from him, even though you can't stand him sometimes the 'bad boys' can get in your head" I warned. I couldn't stand Dana either.

"No. He'll never get my head, I really do hate him" I just nodded

My phone started to ring and I quickly answered knowing who it was.

"Hey" I answered automatically getting a smile on my face.

"Hey baby, so I was thinking you could come over, i could make a nice dinner we could go up to my room and have a little us time" Ben said, I smiled and leaned back against my head board

"Id love to" I said

"Great, come-"

"I can't" I interrupted

"Why? Are your parents out or something?" He asked

"No my friend baileys here" I replied

"Carter's game piece?" He asked

"Yeah.." I knew he was going to say something about me ruining the game or whatever. Who even cares about the game.

"Soph, don't mess with the game. Just stay out of it" Ben said with a bit of annoyance, I rolled my eyes

"Sure. When you stay out of it then I will too" I shot back with the same amount of annoyance.

Ben is so involved with the virginity game he should just be a player. He has the rules, still in Dana's room. He has player meetings with the new players, he tells the players what to do and he throws party's for the players to meet girls to put into the game.

"I have to train them. My brother and friends created this game, I knew the rules they don't" he defended himself

"Yeah, I'm sure. Luke and Marcus know the game, why do you have to help too?" I snapped

"Sophie, I'm not gonna fight about this. I'm not in the game. I couldn't care less about the game. I love you" Ben Said I smiled this was the thing I loved about Ben. He doesn't like to fight! He hates fighting with me, that what makes our relationship so amazing! no tears, no fights and no getting hurt. Ben is perfect.

"Love you too I gotta go though. Talk to you later" I said then hung up, normally I would stay on the phone or invite him over but baileys over.

"You don't have to change your plans for me, I can leave" Bailey said hearing that I told Ben I couldn't talk or hang out.

"No. It's fine, I always hang out with Ben" I ensured her

~•~••~•~•~•~•~

Bailey and I just hung out for awhile then right as we were about to walk out of my room to go join the boys down stairs because we got bored; my phone rang.

I was the first out and I really didn't wanna walk all the way back over to my bed.

"Hey Bailey, can you get my phone?" I asked turning to look at her she walked back into the room and grabbed the phone.