Chapter 23

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the suppose even when I thought nobody cared about this book anymore, you gave me the will to continue writing.

Update time!

Baileys pov-

I sat silently staring at everyone, Dana! Freaking Dana valentine was just in front of me. I had imagined he would be very attractive, I mean he was a player.

I don't care who the game piece is they know the players are gorgeous they have to be. I felt Isaac's hand on my back pulling me back into the living room because we had all gotten up to see what was happening when Dana came in.

"Hey hey hands off" I heard carter snap at Isaac pulling his hands away from me "she is MY game piece and you're beginning  to get to comfortable with eachother" carter explained sitting in between Isaac and I.

I don't know why but I was really annoyed by that, I shouldn't be because I want to tame a player and carter would probably be the easiest. I ignored the slight annoyance that had formed in me when carter said that to Isaac, I'm think more about my game plan then the petty drama between Isaac and carter.

"Let's start the movie then" Sophie stated grabbing the remote from the couch. She looked slightly different from last seeing her, she looked like she was more stressed. Maybe she has a a lot of stuff to think about since she's a senior.

Sophie must have noticed I was looking at her because she gave me a warm smile, which I returned.

"Is kaylee coming?" Ben asked also returning into the living room with the box of pizza.

"Yeah.. Jace is dropping her off" Isaac quietly informed everyone in the room looked to him. The only person who don't have a scowl on there face was Sophie.

"Why the hell did you invite him?" Ben asked I don't think Ben doesn't like Jace, he just seems to be intimidated by him. I don't understand why just yet but I plan to.

"He is a player!" Isaac stressed truthfully "he's not doing what you want him to but that doesn't change the fact that he is a player. Plus he's my friend" Isaac added

"I think Ben should stay out of it" Sophie muttered with an innocent smile to Ben, he rolled his eyes at her jokingly and sat down beside her kissing her cheek. They are beyond adorable, I'm just glad Dana has gone upstairs. It would be way to awkward to have all three of them in one room, specially with Ben and Sophie acting like that.

McKinsey returned Into the room now too, she visually was upset. Sophie must have noticed because she got up from her seat beside Ben and sat down with McKinsey on the edge of the couch I was sitting on with raven, carter and Isaac.

I heard few words in their conversation but I know it has something to do with nick.

Soon Sophie returned to her spot next to Ben and the light went off while the movie began. It was a romance that I figure either Sophie Ben she wanted to watch or McKinsey picked.

The movie was just beginning when the front door had a knock on it. Ben looked to carter asking him to get the door seeing as he was in major cuddle mode with Sophie at the moment. 

Carter reluctantly got up placing his hand on my upper thigh to lifting himself up making me gasp slightly from the contact. He disappeared into the hallway then returned with Jace, Nicole, Mari, Lyndsey and Kaylee.

"Look who has all the ladies" Sophie joked making Jace chuckled

"It took some convincing but they got into my car" he says the couches are all filled so Isaac moves the coffee table out of the way for him, Jace, Kaylee, Lyndsey and Jace forcefully pulled Mari down beside him. Nicole sat beside McKinsey and raven on the couch since Isaac had left room.