Chapter 2

Update time!!

Carter's pov-

The problem with being a player in the Virginity Game, isn't the fact that I probably won't ever get a girlfriend or have a real relationship. It was my sister. She absolutely hates the game with all her soul, Ben won't even let me talk about it around her.

Today is the meeting for all the new players, guess what. I have to keep it a fucking secret from my sister. If she finds out about it she will come to Ben's house and ruin everything.

She almost ruin my chance at being a player when she tripped on everyone about me being an apprentice.

"Hey little bro!" The she devil said wrapping her arm around my shoulders, since I was now taller then her she had stand on her tippy toes.

"More like big bro" I smirked, she rolled her eyes up at me.

"No. Still little bro" she shot back, I laughed and pushed her arm off me.

"Where Benito?" I asked using my nickname for Ben. She laughed at the name.

"He's coming later" it use to be weird having Ben come around instead of Dana. Yeah Dana and I fought all the time but I thought of him as a big brother, bens more like a friend. I pick on him, with Dana it was him picking on me.

"You talked to Dana lately?" She looked away from me, I never did find out what happened between him and Sophie.

"Nope" she mumbled. I haven't even seen him since.. Like a year ago.

"Are you guys still friends?" I asked, she huffed

"I got to get to class," she said walking the opposite way as I was going. She never answers a lot of questions about Dana, i use to think it was because she didn't want to be reminded of him then she started dating Ben which means she over Dana but she still doesn't talk about him.

So far were short one player for the game, thanks to this one dude Ben wanted to replace him declined his offer. So Isaac and I are the only ones. I've already started planning my girls out. I want a complete opposites each other as my game pieces.

•••••••

"You look cute today" a voice said from beside me, I was in my biology class right now. I looked to the person saying it, of course it was Jenna.

I went on one date with her, one! When I was 13, she told me a story about how she was supposed to get her first kiss from the asshole but then last second he pulled away and apparently he did this in front of like 10 people so she was completely humiliated.

So me feeling bad for her have her a nice sweet short kiss, ever since then she thinks we have a thing and tells everyone were dating.

"Hi Jenna" I muttered, she moved her chair closer to me.

"How has your first school week been so far?" She chirped with a large smile. I shrugged trying to not look at her because if I did I would be completely freak out.

"Good" I mumbled, doodling on the top of my paper.

"So I was thinking I could come over tomorrow.." She whispered into my ear while putting her hand on my leg. I tensed up, not because I was turned on but because I was uncomfortable. The problem with me being in this game is I'm a virgin, so the first virginity I take will also be the girl who takes mine.

"Uh. I won't be home sorry" I wasn't technically wasn't lying. I wouldn't be home.. Today.

"Awe. I really wanted to have some fun!" she flirted sliding her hand up my leg more. I just laughed and pushed her hand from me.