Chapter 8

Update time!

Carter's pov-

I was one of the people in the hallway watching as Jace placed Mari into his game.

I didn't think any of us would already be placing game pieces into the game, I thought I still had time to think. I wanted a girl who couldn't get broken by how I act, the last thing I want is to make a girl cry.

At the party I was think Lyndsey would be good but the longer I hung out with her the more I realized just how insecure she was, she was way to naive to be my game piece. She would probably miss understand the whole thing.

I had already picked my freshman apprentice. He's the running back for the freshman football team, His names Drew Bennett.

I was currently sitting in class, I chose the seat closest that was closest to the back. I had a lot to think about, this whole Virginity Game thing is going to be so frustrating! I actually have to talk the girls to sleep with ME.

"Whatcha thinking about?" A female voice asked from beside me, I turned looking at a blonde. She was pretty hot, I smiled slightly.

"Nothing important" I laughed she gave me a look.

"You were pretty focused, so it must important" she countered with a small smile.

"Who are you?" I asked, it's like I've never seen her before.

"I'm Kaylee, I met you at that party Saturday" she said, that explains why don't know her. I wasted out of my mind at the party I barely remember Saturday.

"Oh yeah" I said pretending I remembered who she was.

"You have no idea who I am still" she laughed, I was caught no sense continuing the lie.

"Sorry" I apologized she gave me a small smile, and suddenly I go kinda nervous.

"Your really nice for a player, I think you just became my favorite" she smirked then got up.

Where's she going? I looked around to see everyone was getting up, oh it was time to leave. I quickly gathered up my books and walked out of the classroom.

I think Kaylee just became my favorite.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~

Later that day at lunch I noticed Isaac and Bailey sitting together, I couldn't help but check Bailey out. I know Isaac wants her but.. She would be perfect for my game.

She mean and badass, no way could she get her heartbroken. She has to much of a hard shell around her, I wouldn't have I
Be careful with her. I continued looking at her when I saw her turn and our eyes met.

I quickly turned away from the eye connection, when I turned back to look at her not only was she still looking at me so was Isaac. They both waved to me and I had to wave back, then Isaac started motioning for me to come over. I shook my head declining the request but Bailey started to call for me.

"Carter!" She yelled, I shook my head but got up walking over to them. The closer I got the more nervous I got, if Isaac found out I was considering making Bailey my game piece he would knock me out.. Maybe.

"Hey dude" Isaac greeted as I took a seat across from both him and Bailey.

"Hey" I replied.

"You hear about Mari and Jace?" Isaac asked, I noticed that he had moved closer to Bailey.

"Yeah, I didn't think we were placing them so soon" I was trying to stay away from the words game piece and players.

"Yeah, I thought I had time to sweet talk" he turned so his face was close to baileys and smirked at her.