Chapter 38

Carter's pov-

I haven't spoken to any game pieces since the incident with Bailey. This game doesn't seem
Fun anymore, it's a lot of work and it's a lot of pressure. I don't want to go through all this just to what? Take virginitys? Half the girls aren't even virgins.

This game is a mess, I use to think it would be so fun to be a player. I use to watch Ben and listen to his story's when I was in 8th grade. I couldn't wait to be a freshman apprentice.

"What's up with you?" Jace's voice pulled me from my mind and I looked to see Isaac on my right and Jace on my left.

"Nothing, just thinking" they both seemed puzzled by my answer and I could just see that Jace was going to be an asshole and say something like always so I added to my answer. "About the game, if you think about it, this isn't really the VirginityGame it's not what it's suppose to be like"  they both rolled their eyes.

Ever since the start Jace hasn't been into this game, he turned down first time he was asked to be a player but I always though Isaac actually wanted to play the game right. Ever since Jace and issac have started hanging out Isaac asks like he doesn't give a shit about this game. I mean it's already 3 months into school and only I have a bracelet.

"I'm thinking we should up the stakes" Jace suggested

"Up the stakes? What stakes? You either win the game or you don't" I snapped with annoyance

"Yeah that's the thing, what's the fun in playing when you really don't get anything for winning and you don't get punished for losing" Jace smirked as he spoke like he already had a idea for what he wanted if he won or what he wanted the losers to do.

"That's not apart of the game" I warned Dana has already had it out with Jace and I have too.

"Who gives a fuck!" Isaac snapped and Jace laughed. The way they are acting it's as if they already had what they wanted to say planned out. It's like they met up and planned to try and convince me to add to the game.

"you said it yourself, this isn't what the games suppose to be like so why not continue changing it while it's already changing" Jace added to issac

"Dana will have our heads, mine specially if I agree to change this game" i said

It's true Dana will kick my ass if I actually agree to change the game.

"No he won't, you're gorgeous  sister Sophie wouldn't let him lay a finger on you" Jace replied

"What are you trying to make the stakes?" My question seemed to make both issac and have grin.

"Allow us to fill you in my friend" I felt Jace along his arm around my should as we walked through the hall.

They did have this shit planned out.

~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~•

Sophie's pov-

"Okay guys this is your senior project, this could help you graduate or it could keep you from doing so," mrs.Myers said as she walked back and forth through the aisles. "Remember to pick a partner that will actually help you and that you know you will be able to get the project done with" she warned us

This is our 1st big senior project. We'll have two more during the school year, it's kinda like a life line project. If you get a good grade on all of them then you can slack off on your classes an still graduate but if you fail all your projects and don't get at least B's in all your classes you might not graduate.

The projects had a different thing everyday for a week. It worth 1,000 points I looked over to see McKinsey trying to ask me to be her partner but I quickly acted like I didn't see her. McKinsey is my bestFriend but she also not very good at actually helping with anything.