12. Jaelyn Brentwood

I caved. I wanted Adrian. I wanted him bad, and I would be pissed if his sex game didn't match his sex talk. But if his kissing skills were any indication of what he could do in the bedroom I knew I was in for a good ass time. Our lips connected again as soon as we hit his room. But it was short lived as a knock came through on his front door, "the pizza." Adrian let out against my lips, "respectfully, fuck that pizza." I responded as he laughed. "You say that shit now, but you gon' be hungry after this." He disconnected from me as he left to get the pizzas.

I fell back on his bed, as this moment now gave me time to really think on if this is what I wanted to do. This was moving fast, would I regret this? How would this affect our growing friendship? Did I want to do it? I did, but we hadn't even known each other that long. And Shay, she would hate me and Samoa, I know he said he was single but it just didn't give that fully enough to me.

I stopped my racing thoughts as I took the moment to look around his room. It was clean and organized as hell. I realized his bed felt a lot bigger than the full size one in my apartment as well. I looked, realizing it had to be a king. His room was draped in black and dark green, it was nice. He walked back in the room as I looked over at him. He was so damn handsome, I knew lust was dancing in my eyes as I leaned up on my forearms. "Oh no, you can stay down." He let out as I smiled, he came over as he crawled on top of me, kissing me once again. I could kiss him forever, he was so ... intentional with it. Whether he wanted it to be gentle, or rough, for it to build, or slow down. I didn't know kissing could even be this sensational. His lips started to work their way down as he laid soft kisses against my chin, then my neck.

I stopped him, pushing him back as he easily complied. "You good?" He asked with a look of concern. "I don't know if we should do this." I answered honestly as he got off of me completely. He stood up and placed his hands in his pocket. "If you don't want to do this, we're not going to do it." He emphasized. "It's not that I don't want to, but I feel like it's so many factors."

He nodded, "alright. Let me hear them." His eyes were focused on me. "Shay." I started.

"I told you I'm not interested." That's all he said as he looked like he was waiting on me to continue. "But she's my friend, and me doing this would affect our friendship, I'm sure."

He chuckled, "she has a man, I don't see why anything concerning me should even matter to her. I get that she has a crush on me. But I'm not interested in her, I'm interested in you. There was never a chance between us." He shrugged, "but I understand your loyalty to her."

"Yeah," I let out, "and Samoa." He shook his head, "you know the dynamics, we just talked about it." He responded.

"It seems more than that." He shrugged, "and I've already told you it's not." I tilted my head to the side, "but does she know that?" He nodded, "she does. We're not together. I'm still single at the end of the day, and that's not something that can be debated."

"You don't feel like this is moving ... fast?" I asked moving to the next factor plaguing me. He laughed, "people fuck after knowing each other for an hour, so no I don't. But once again, if you do I understand."

I rolled my eyes, "stop acting like you're so understanding of everything." I let out with a small smile. "I do get it, and I don't want you walking into this with me without being sure it's one hundred percent what you want to do. I'm big as hell on consent and assurance. So we can take a step back Jae."

I stood up as I neared him, "am I overthinking this? It is just sex after all." He smiled as he took his hands out of his pocket, pulling me the rest of the way towards him by my waist. "You can never overthink a decision on having sex. It has the ability to change your whole life." He spoke as he looked down at me. "I want you to be sure Jae, and if you're not that's okay. I have plenty of time to try and win you over." He smiled, his dimples pulling in as he gave me a wink.