29. Adrian Brown

Chelsea was straddling me as she placed kisses on my jawline. My hands squeezed her ass as I focused on the feel of her soft lips on my skin. She stopped, forcing me to open my eyes as she got off of me.

"What's wrong?" I questioned as I leaned up. I knew why she was stopping, I wasn't getting into it. I wanted to talk first, she wanted to fuck first.

"You tell me." She let out with slight attitude as she looked down at my manhood that had yet to stand at attention. "What the fuck is stressing you out so bad that you can't get that shit up? All I usually have to do is just walk in the room." She let out as I smiled at the last comment, but the smile not lasting long due to the fact my mans was acting wild as fuck. But when I was stressed sex was not at the top of my list, contrary to some men, or people in general. And with the shit I was about to talk to her about I couldn't focus on getting my dick hard knowing she might want to chop it off after this shit.

"What's up Adrian?" She questioned, "you wanted to talk first so let's talk. You didn't just invite me here for no reason. And it's clearly some shit with you and that Jaelyn girl. So let's start with that."

I ran a hand down my face, I had to be honest, I just looked at her for a moment and that clearly just annoyed her. "Adrian!" She yelled. I scratched my head as she climbed on top of me again, "why am I here? We can start with that if you prefer." She stated in a much calmer voice as she brought her fingers to my temples, massaging them. "What's got your head gone?"

I placed my hands on her waist as I looked her in her eyes. "Tell me." She demanded in a soft voice. "Another girl." I let out all too quickly, too honestly. She dropped her hands from the side of my face. "I asked you to come to remind myself that you're the one and always will be." I quickly added as my fingers ran up and down her waist. She nodded in understanding as she tilted her head to the side, "did I easily remind you?" She smiled as I looked away.

The answer should have been yes but it wasn't. I wanted Jaelyn more than I wanted her right now. I was at the point that I was willing to risk this relationship to explore that one. If her being here couldn't move my mind from Jae, then I felt like I had to try with Jae if she would deal with me again and Lord knows I hoped she would. I was deeper in with her than I originally thought.

Her smile quickly disappeared from my lack of a response. "Adrian..." I looked up at her. "Chelsea, you know I love you." She quickly got up off of me as she took a seat beside me on the bed. My eyes followed her, "but?" She questioned with attitude.

"But I think this is a situation where I really need to explore what this is and why I feel how I feel." She was pissed but she also looked confused. "What are you saying Adrian? Put that shit in layman terms for me."

I thought I had already, "I need to pull back from us, I think we really should try dating other people." She started laughing as she got up shaking her head. "That's what we've been doing Adrian." I shook my head, "no it isn't. I've been dealing with others, I've been keeping them at an arms length for the sake of you and our relationship. I fuck other people Chelsea, that's it. I don't get wrapped up in them, I haven't gave any of these girls a real chance. You telling me you have? You been full in with niggas at your school?"

She paced the floor as she thought about her answer, I know she didn't expect this, shit I didn't expect it. She shook her head no as she looked at me, "why would I need to go further than fucking people when I know I have someone as amazing as you waiting for me? Why would you even want to do this when you know you have me?" She questioned.

I moved to sit on the edge of the bed, "It's not even that I necessarily want to Chels, but I need to. And we said we would. We said we would explore other relationships, and we haven't been doing that."