32. Jaelyn Brentwood

Tessie smiled after I ran down to her the conversations between Adrian and I from the fair and then the coffee shop. "Damn, that nigga sick about you! Good!" She laughed out. "See it wasn't just you." She let out as I flicked her off with a roll of my eyes.

"Where your head at though?" She questioned, I sighed. "I don't know, you know how deep my feelings run for him. But I also feel weak as fuck if I just happily be like 'yeah, let's date' like he wasn't on shady shit. And you know I'm not no weak ass bitch."

Tessie rolled her eyes, "you and your ego. I get it, but if the nigga truly ended it with her then I don't feel like that makes you weak Jae, you like the nigga. You didn't just run back without the nigga having to make some fucking changes first. You'd rather suffer to satisfy your ego?" She had a point, and I didn't like it. "Like he was with that girl for years, and he cut her off for you? Like c'mon Jae, be forreal. That's big."

"I know, it is. But does that mean I just run back into his arms because he did that shit?" Tessie repositioned herself, "if you want to make that nigga work for it, then cool. Just don't lose out on a nigga you want, who is really trying to be with you because of your ego. That's all I'm saying. The way your ass been crying all over my house you better date that nigga."

"Bitch, fuck you!" I let out with a laugh, I sighed, "I know I probably will. Weak ass Jaelyn miss him." Tessie laughed, "you and this weak ass Jaelyn and strong ass Jaelyn kill me." I laughed, "listen, it's a very real thing. But enough of me and my shit, what's up with you and Drake?"

She smiled, "no wait, what's up with Bryce, what are you going to do about that shit?" I bit my lip, I had plans to hang with him the next few days. "Business as usual." I let out as Tessie tilted her head to the side and looked at me like I was crazy. "Bitch, Adrian not going for that shit."

"Adrian is not my man." I let out, "yet." Tessie finished, "but don't be on the same shady shit you cut his ass off for. That's not fair Jae, and don't play with Bryce's feelings like that." I rolled my eyes hating her for being valid once again. I leaned my head back on her couch, "I know." I moaned out. "I'll cut it off when I'm clear on my decision."

"Bitch you know you gon' get back with Adrian, stop playing!" I sighed, "can I have a few more days with the nigga? Damn." She rolled her eyes, "whatever, but me and Drake." She smiled, "I really like him Jae." She cuddled the pillow close to her, "ooo bitch, you fucking weak." I let out as she laughed. "I already knew your ass liked him." I let out, "you talk to the nigga all the damn time. Shit, he damn near my best friend too." She laughed, "he funny as shit and don't seem to be on bullshit."

"Mm, his friends could have took some pointers from him." I remarked. "How you feel about the distance though?" She shrugged, "I mean, it's not a big deal it's two hours, that's not that bad. I plan to go his way next weekend." I smiled, "Mm, that's cute." Tessie rolled her eyes with a smile. This bitch really was feeling this nigga.

"He told Bryce he was your man." I let out with a smile as she laughed, "man, anybody we meet he be saying that shit. He told me he was going to make that shit official sooner than later, I said nigga I ain't known your ass but three weeks." I laughed, "shit as much as y'all talk it damn sure do feel longer." It was hard to believe that they had just met at homecoming, "y'all latched onto each other pretty quickly though." I admitted, "your ass really told me to leave with Adrian after you knew that nigga for all of five minutes."

"And we had a fucking time without you and Adrian." She let out, "and y'all probably looked coupled up as fuck." She shrugged, "and did." A smile graced her face, as I asked my next question "the real question though, have y'all fucked?" Tessie brought her hand to her chest, "not you in my business. But no, we have not, well no penetration."