Chapter 3 - Is there a monster inside my room?

•Adaline's P.O.V•

•°•°•°•°•°•

I went to my bedroom and began to do my homework. After an hour ,I threw my hands up.

"Finally!" I exclaimed and went to the bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth, brushed and blow dried my hair and changed in my pajama shorts and tank top. As I went in my room ,my sister got in.

"What's up, Jem?" I stood on my bed and patted the spot beside me for her to sit. She shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Addy, can you give me the room for this night? Please?"

I looked at her ,thinking. "But ,mom..." I trailed off.

She groaned. "Mom will know nothing. C'mon , Addy."

I clicked my tongue inside my mouth. If I will give her my room just for now, then she would definitely do the deed with Ayato on my bed. I widened my eyes. "No!"

"Why?" She whined. "You need to give me this room!"

I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest. "No! You will surely make something with that guy on my bed! I don't want that!" I pointed to my bed.

Jemima rolled her eyes. In the next second, our parents came in.

"What is with this noise? Weren't you supposed to sleep?" Mom asked us. She glared at Jemima. "Jemima, can I ask why are you here for? No, you know what? Let me guess. You are here to persuade Adaline to give you her room, right?"

Jemima shook her head quickly. "No!"

"Go to your room."

"No! I want this room!" She stomped her foot.

"Jemima! I said go to your fucking room!" Mom shouted at her and my mouth formed into an 'O' .Parents and swearing are never good together.

Jemima groaned and went to her room.

Mom and dad gave me a look of warning. "Hope you won't do anything!"

I raised my hands up in surrender and shook my head. They left after that, closing the door after them.

I sighed in relief.

Good God...

•°•°•°•°•

I stood on my bed ,surfing the web on my laptop. Surfing my ass. I was playing some Sue games. Don't judge.

Oh my God, I didn't play this game in a long time! It's a game with a bartender and you need to make the perfect drink -or cocktail, I don't know- by mixing other drinks. I clicked on it and began to play.

The bartender died, commited suicide and what not until I gave up on making the perfect cocktail.

I went on Facebook and saw that I have one friend request from...

Ayato Anders.

I stood in my spot ,my heart beating more quickly. The fuck I'm getting worked over that?

I denied his friendship request. I don't want to be friends with him.

Ping.

A notification interrupted my train of thoughts.