Chapter 8 - Bring back the past.

Warning: UNEDITED!

•Adaline's P.O.V•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

He is the one that left my heart broken. Twice.

He is the one that I hate the most.

He is the one that every time I heard of him, I try to not think about him.

My sister said something about a certain Tyler Morris. But who knows ,meybe it's not him. Maybe it's someone else. She said that he is Ayato's best friend. I never saw Ayato withhim. I would remember if I did.

But something told me that he is the Tyler Morris who broke my heart and then crushed the tiny pieces on the floor with his foot.

I never talked to him after that day.

I went home ,crying. The history repeating. Only that then was worse. I was lifeless. I didn't even went to school for about a week. I only stood in my room , crying,sobbing,thinking of what I've done to deserve a life like this. I never told my sister who did this. My luck was that she never saw him, neither my parents.

She promised that when she'll find him, she'll break his heart like he did to me. How she will manage to do that ,I don't know.

After two fucking years ,I managed to get over the break up. Yes, two fucking agonising years.

But, every time I'd see him, my heart would crack and pieces of it would fall, break. That's when I realised that I fixed my heart with time, but not with ...love.

I realised that if I want my heart to be fully fixed I need time and love.

Time I can get it myself, but I don't know who would be willing to give me the full amount of love so my heart will be fixed.

No one would love an ordinary girl just like me. No one...

Without knowing, tears began to blur my vision and sorrow began to cloud my mind.

"Cherry? Cherry? Are you okay?" A deep, frantic and soft voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I would only look down. I need to get out before I would lose it in front of Ayato. No one should ever see me like this. I'm strong. I'm smart. I'm...heartbroken.

Tears began to flow freely on my face, without my permission. I tried to hold them back, but the sorrow that clouded my mind made my thoughts come hateful,hurtful and painful. I need to get out!

"Cherry. Look at me." Ayato demanded, yet his voice came out soft and gentle. I still looked down, afraid to look in his eyes. You know what I was afraid from? Afraid that I would bring myself to love this guy in front of me, this player and I would be left broken again and again and again.

His index finger and thumb got a hold of my chin, maiing me look up in his eyes. That's when I saw the worry, concern and care in his eyes. I sucked in a sharp breath. Don't feel. You're strong. You can't feel again.