Chapter 16 - Someone else's.

Warning: UNEDITED!

Ayato in the media bar! Could he be more perfect? ❤•❤

•Adaline's P.O.V•

•°•°•°•°•°•

I gritted my teeth as I looked at the dumbass in front of my eyes. I narrowed my eyes at him and glared.

He obviously heard Samantha ,because he flashed her a dazzling and flirty smile before returning to me.

The moron just smirked at me, showing his pearly white teeth.

I continued to glare at him as much as he continued to smirk at me.

I really want to kill him right now.

He sure knows the effect he has on me and will use it against me.

"So ,Addy?" Samantha snapped my attention to her. I saw her eyes sparkling as she was looking at Ayato and also she was biting her bottom lip, a lustful and flirty expression on her face.

A wave of anger and something else flashed through me ,making me tremble a little bit.

"Are you going to present me to this fine man-" She clicked her tongue. "-or nah?" That maked Jemima groan and some smoke go out of my ears.

I don't know why, but my heart began to beat more faster, my blood began to boil bit by bit and my ears were ringing. I tried to breathe normally ,so I could calm my heart ,which wanted to escape and do God knows what. Nothing could work. I could only see red ,which made me doubt my sanity.

Seeing that I haven't said nothing ,Samantha looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows.

She turned to Ayato, the confused expression she had on her face morphing into one that represent flirtation. I tightened my fists to my sides and inhaled through my nose ,then exhaled through my mouth ,quietly.

Ayato furrowed his eyebrows at me ,then ,as if knowing what was happening to me, he smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

Samantha went toward my window ,which was close to Ayato's window, and leaned her elbows against the window sill, hiding Ayato from my view. Unintentionally ,of course. Yet, as I was thinking this, I was doubting that it was unintended.

I furrowed my eyebrows and scolded myself for thinking bad about my cousin.

How could I think like that about her?

And what is happening to me?

I took a few steps to the side to see what's happening between them. With the corners of my eyes, I could see Jemima sitting on my bed, with one leg above the other and crossed arms. I saw her turning her head to look at me. I turned my head to her and ,after she inspected a little bit my face, she smirked.