Chapter 32 - Take care of him.

Warning: UNEDITED!

Thank you @AbyDallas for the lovely trailer! ^^

Thank you @Lucia_Summer for the lovely cover! You made more but that's my favorite!

•Adaline's P.O.V•

•°•°•°•°•°•

It's funny how in just a matter of a month so many relationships and friendships were made. Of course, they didn't have such a strong bond but time will surely fix that.

As for me, remember that time when I said I needed time and love to fix my poor, little broken heart? It seems that I found the missing piece that could help me love again. And that missing piece is just holding my hand, making me feel high, like I'm on cloud nine. Making me feel loved, content and happy.

I placed my free hand on his arm and leaned my head on his shoulder while walking with him through the nicely illuminated Fair in the night.

We were a little bit behind Jemima and Finn who were also holding each other, their arms draped around the other one's shoulder.

It was a lovely night worth to remember. A night in which love is in the air.

I could feel the happiness consuming me, eating me alive. I felt somewhat guilty for being in such a good mood. But, I don't want this positive energy to leave me. I want it to remain there forever.

I felt my hand being softly squeezed. Looking down, I smiled, my heartbeat increasing. I raised my head up, and smiled at Ayato who was staring down at me.

He kissed the top of my head, whispering something that I almost didn't catch. "I'm so happy."

I grinned at him, and stopped. The happiness I was feeling was too much for me to handle on my own, so I hugged him tight.

I wanted to scream and shout, but I couldn't. A lump has been put in my throat not letting me share my happiness with everybody.

He hugged me back, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. Pressing his lips on the sensitive skin of my neck, he remained like that. For a few seconds, more to my disapproval, before he retracted and leaned back to look into my eyes.

He was gazing into my eyes, his eyes showing the exact same emotions I was feeling.

Leaning forward, he kissed me. I closed my eyes and returned the sweet kiss he was planting on my lips.

He started to move his lips against mine, making me take his lead. I wasn't experienced, but considering by the little smirk he let out, I was getting good at it.

Ayato cupped my chin in his hand and raised my head a little it up. Biting my bottom lip, he asked for entrance.

That's when I got nervous, but opened my mouth nonetheless.

I was so embarrassed by the way his tongue was massaging mine that my face felt like the sun and had the color of a cherry.

Heh, cherry...

"Eww! PDA alert!" A girly voice screamed, making us snap back to reality and end our make out. I frowned, a little bit annoyed.

Turning my head from where the voice was heard, I saw Paula and Juliet standing right beside each other, smirking at us. With small steps they approached us.

"Polly, you owe me 20 bucks," Juliet told her, making Paula snap her head towards her friend with a frown on her face.

"What? Pft, no. Of course not."