Chapter 26 - Nice shirt.

Warning: UNEDITED!

•Adaline's P.O.V

•°•°•°•°•°•

"Hey. Cherry."

"Cherry."

"Cherry!"

"Adaline!"

I turned around, already annoyed. I glared at his grinning face, wanting nothing but bitch-slap the grin off of his face.

"What?"

His grin widened.

"Whatcha doin'?"

I groaned and continued going upstairs.

After I calmed down, Ayato took us to the cottages with his cars. I asked him about the others and how they will come home, but he just said: "Mom and dad will take them. If not, for that taxis were created."

This is how a cold hearted man looks like.

"Cherry."

I moaned in annoyance, and turned around again.

"How many times did I tell you not to call me Cherry?"

He just smirked in response. "I can make you moan louder than that," My jaw fell at his words, my eyes widening. "Anyways, where are you going?"

I blinked a few times, my face suddenly hot.

"To my room," I grumbled, then turned around again and went to my room's door.

"Our room," Ayato corrected. I furrowed my eyebrows as I entered my room with him trailing after me.

"Our?"

"Yes, our. Don't you remember? You invited me to stay here."

For the millionth time this day, I turned on my feet, and looked at Ayato in disbelief.

"How? When?"

He blew out a breath in laziness, showing me that he didn't want to tell me the whole story.

"The first day we came here ,which was yesterday, you got drunk."

"What?!" I choked, my knees almost giving up on me.

"What you heard," He narrowed his eyes at me, not wanting to repeat what he just said. I gritted my teeth, and glared at him.

He sighed. "We were playing a game at night. We needed to take a sip of beer every time we said something about us. You were taking small sips, but then Tyler began to make fun of you, so you drank the whole beer. Twenty minutes later, you were dancing on the table, giggling and flirting with everyone. You even tried to make a move on Jemima," Ayato began to laugh, making me choke.

After he sobered up, he continued. "After I ripped you off Jemima because you were clinging on her you began to cling on me. You even began to pinch my muscles, saying that they were fake and that I put silicones in them. I decided that that was for the night, and took you in the room mom and dad put your clothes into, and put you in bed. When I was about to leave, you stopped me saying that you wanted me to sleep with you," He finished, looking at me. My eyebrows were up on my forehead, trying to remember those things.