Chapter 20 - Stuck with the Devil.

Warning: UNEDITED!

•Adaline's P.O.V

•°•°•°•°•

"One week stuck with me, eh?" The hell's creature taunted.

With a mental shook of head, I came back to my senses and gave him a glare heavier than Miley's wrecking ball and a comeback smarter than Einstein's brain, "Fuck you."

And that was my comeback.

-

Seven hours ago ~ Saturday, 12 P.M

-

As I was laying in my bed, playing with my phone above my head, I heard a call from my mom which startled me. With a swift move of my wrist, the phone dropped on my face.

I groaned, and took the phone off of my face, glaring at it as I did so.

"I hate you so much. I hope that you'll die in the pits of hell," I cursed the little machine thing that just got me a red mark on my nose.

What do you think that happened in the next second?

It died.

I stared at it ,with disbelief wrote all over my face.

When reality kicked in, I murmured, "Fucking great."

A knock on my door, made me realize that good minutes have passed since mom called me.

Convinced that it was mom, I answered, "Yes, mom!" Only that it wasn't my mom.

The door opened, and there was a voice

"Do I look like your mom or a female, for that matter?" It was... him.

And I came back full force on glaring.

"Anders," I hissed at him. "What do you want?"

This few weeks , I've been ignoring him because I just wanted to forget about him and his stupid perfectness, if that's a word.

Yeah, I've grown a liking towards him, but now that I know he's bestfriends with Tyler and a player, I know that he is just like him.

If you come to think about it, a lot has happened in this month: The Bad Boy saw me naked, The Bad Boy is my neighbour, The Bad Boy's bestfriend is my ex-boyfriend, and Jemima has a crush on a nerd who ,surprisingly, isn't related to The Bad Boy.

He looked tauntingly to the side and then, slowly ,he turned his eyes to my own glaring ones.

His lips curled into a mischievous smirk, that made me more angrier than I ever been.

Oh wait, Tyler incident. I forgot.

"For first, I want...you," He said, sounding just like Tyler. My bottom lip trembled suddenly, and an urge of crying hit me.