Chapter 29 - Mistakes.

Warning: UNEDITED!

Ayato's P.O.V

•°•°•°•°•°•

Everyone makes mistakes. It's in the human's nature to make mistakes. No one is perfect or ever made to be perfect. Everyone has their acceptable amount of imperfections.

You don't have to be angry for your mistakes. That needs to give you optimism and make you more ambitious and eager to solve your mistake.

But when someone pushed you in to make a mistake. A huge mistake, I tell you that you can't hold your anger in.

That's how I was feeling right now. Angry, raged and...a little bit upset.

Adaline's cousin, Samantha, was kissing me. She came to talk to me, then when I wasn't looking, she straight up kissed me. The nerve of her!

Her lips on mine felt tasteless. They felt gross. It's disgusting, and really interesting how when I'm kissing-scratch that, when she's kissing me, I don't feel anything, but when I kissed Adaline- I don't know what was with me. Adrenaline was flowing through my veins. I felt high.

But, with Samantha, I just can't. I can't think of her being with me. Us together. Us holding hands. Us... kissing.

When I was about to push her away from me, she leaned back, stopping her kiss.

She sighed, and ran a hand through her hair, not making eye contact with me. "Sorry, that was just- I-I-"

"You what?!" I interrupted her, furiously rubbing my lips with my hand.

"I-I-ugh..." She sighed, finally making eye contact with me. "It was a mistake. I'm sorry. You-You should go after her."

I instantly stopped rubbing my mouth, furrowing my eyebrows. "What?

"Near the toilets. Hurry up."

She said, then went away, passing by me. I was left standing here, dumbfounded. Her...her who?

Shaking my head, I shrugged, and began to walk away.

I don't understand who?

Her...

Her...

Who was she talking about?

Her...

...

Adaline?

No, it can't be...

Widening my eyes, I rushed to the toilets, dashing my way through the people on the beach.

Maybe Adaline saw us...

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I stopped when I arrived at the toilets, and put my hand on my knees, resting a little bit.

After I caught my breath, I snapped my head up, but there was no Adaline there,just a bunch of girls who were throwing me flirty looks.

So, Adaline didn't see us.

I sighed.

Thank God.

I heard some giggles that made my attention snap in the direction where they were coming. The girls were biting their lips, giving me flirty and devilish smiles.