Chapter 14 - Trapped and hopeless.

Warning: UNEDITED!

Finnegan Nicholas Johnson as Jack Johnson in the media bar! I just love Jack J. ❤•❤

•Adaline's P.O.V•

•°•°•°•°•°•

I gulped as I looked into the two blue orbs ,which seemed as to suck me up. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

On the outside I was calm and collected, but on the inside...

Huh...I was a total wreck. A lot of emotions were playing with my mind right now. I was nervous, angry, hurt, sad, pained and a lot more.

Damn, before I met him ,I was the happy go lucky Adaline ,but after I met him, I shifted into the silent, cold Adaline. Well, not cold, but silent yes.

As more seconds passed ,Tyler didn't remove his hand from my mouth which made me annoyed. I bit his hand and he ripped it off from my mouth -metaphorically speaking- very fast. I smiled smugly at him.

He looked at his hand ,then back at me with anger in his eyes, but soon was replaced with a guilty look. I rolled my eyes and tried to get away from him.

I bent down and went under his arm on the wall. I hope I looked cool, because if I'll make a heart attack here due to the speed my heart beat goes, I will die in peace.

Haha, lol. You won't, because Ayato is not yours...yet.

Evil me strikes again with the speed of ...I don't know...light?

You can't even make a joke. You really are hopeless.

Well ,yeah...you- you are ...evil! Take that evil me!

Seriously? You can't do better than that ,no?

Someone pushing my back on the wall, ended my argument with ...me. Damn, I'm getting crazy. I won't be surprised if some people would pop out from nowhere and take me in a mental hospital.

"Adaline..." A voice breathed out on my face, making me snap my attention to the world. I almost gagged at the smell of alcohol and cigarettes in that breath.

I looked up in the eyes of the one who's breath smelt like death and saw that was ...Tyler...

"Seriously, Tyler?!" I spat his name with disgust. "Couldn't you brush your teeth if you wanted to talk to me?" I narrowed my eyes at him and he just grinned. A creepy grin, may I say.

I widened my eyes in fear. Help me. Pedophile at two o'clock...

No time for jokes ,Adaline!

I shook my head mentally and regained my composture. I crossed my arms over my chest and raised an eyebrow. He has me trapped in between his hands that were on the wall.