Chapter 27 - Good night.

Warning: UNEDITED!

•Adaline's P.O.V

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Our lips moved and crashed against each other. His lips were soft, but I didn't feel anything. It was like kissing a random person.

No butterflies.

No passion.

No love.

It was like a forceful kiss. Something you didn't want to do, but was forced into it.

This is so different from my first kiss that was with A-

No. I can't let such thoughts invade my mind when I'm kissing someone else.

I may seem like a bitch right now, but I'm just confused.

Ayato is always trying to get to me,make fun of me, flirt with me, and I don't know if he likes me or not.

But, I came to the conclusion that he's just playing around. Why else would he act that way around me? Playful. Mischievous. And cocky.

I don't understand!

It makes me want to rip my hair out in frustration.

What do you want with me, Anders?! What do you want with me?!

Angered, I bit Zach's bottom lip so hard that I think I tasted some blood.

"Ow," He groaned, stopping the kiss. I widened my eyes, and retracted back to look at him.

Putting my hands on my mouth, I gasped. "Oh my God, Zach! I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

I went closer to his face to see his bottom lip. His finger was right where I bit him, so I slowly took his hand away, making it easier to inspect the cut.

I breathed out a sigh of relief when I saw that the cut wasn't that bad, but it was bleeding a little.

"I'm so sorry, Zach! I'm so sorry! Uh, we have to take a napkin. Damn, I don't know where the napkins are. I'm so sorry. Let's go to the kitchen. Yeah, to the kitchen," I panicked, gripping his hand. I dragged him to the kitchen, where I turned on the water at the sink. I gently pushed him towards the sink.

He leaned down and washed his hands,then cupped his hands under the running water, splashing it on his lips.

After that, he drew the back of his hand over his mouth, turning to me.

I sighed, and smiled at him. Thank God it wasn't something serious.

Thinking more about his cut, my face burned and began to redden.

I caused it.

I looked down. After a few seconds, I heard some steps coming my way, then two feet stopped right in front of me.

I swallowed nervously, my intertwined hands sweating.

His hand cupped my chin, slowly raising my head up. I stared in his beautiful green eyes as he stared into my brown ones.

He was smiling, in a way calming my rapid beats of heart.

I let out a shaky breath as I realized he was leaning in.

My eyes fluttered close as he was coming closer. When his lips were about to connect with mine, a boom was heard followed by a loud, screeching noise.