Chapter 5 - Like them, we don't attract each other.

WARNING: UNEDITED!

•Adaline's P.O.V•

•°•°•°•°•°•

I can't believe it.

I kissed the Bad Boy of this school. Okay, it was a kiss on the cheek, but still...

I just can't believe it.

I feel like I'm transforming into a girly-girl, and I don't like it. I just can't stand dresses,skirts and heels. Okay, I like to watch and admire them, but wearing them is another story.

Now I'm on my bed ,trying to get rid of this thoughts. It seemed to be working because now all I could think of is how he didn't die when he jumped. I tried to recall the events in my head and to ignore the kiss on the cheek. I almost face-palmed.

The gym is attached to the school and is almost the same size as the school, so when he jumped, he jumped on the gym, and then he climbed back on the school's roof.

The door to my bedroom opened ,making me shot up from the bed. I saw my sister looking at me with a curious look.

"Where were you this morning at school?" Jemima began to tap her foot on the floor and put her hands on her hips. Sometimes I like when she is this protective of me but sometimes I don't. Because she is my seven minutes older sister ,that doesn't mean she needs to know where I am 24/7.

I sighed and kept calm and collected. But as she asked that I question all the events from today got into my mind.

Jemima saw me blushing and closed the door to my bedroom, locking it. She came to me and sat on the bed. She had a teasing yet happy smile on her face.

"The last time you had that look, was when your crush hugged you. So, what happened?" She was looking at me,curiosity lacing her voice.

"Curiosity kills the cat, sis," I pointed out but she shrugged me off and waved a hand.

"I don't care. What happened?"

Can I trust her?

I asked myself.

Of course that I can ,she's my sister.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked, trying to change the subject, but she caught on what I was trying to do.

"They left ,so ...you can tell me. Spill."

I sighed. "I wasn't in the mood today to be at school so I went on the school's roof. You know? That secret entrance? And yeah, I knew that only the two of us knew about it, but it seems like not...." I trailed off, not knowing how to continue it. Jemima tilted her head to the side, furrowing her perfect eyebrows.

"Who?"

"Ayato," She widened her eyes so much, that I was afraid they might pop out. I began to shook her when I saw that she was almost fainting and her widened eyes were twitching.

"Jem! Jem! Jemima!" I called her. She began to squeal making me jump in surprise.

"Aaah! No way!" Jem began to scream, bounce, squeal, giggle and hug me all at once.