Chapter 6 - New clothes. New enemies.

Warning: UNEDITED!

•Adaline's P.O.V•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Now, Jemima doesn't stop in saying that we are perfect from each other. Me and Ayato I mean.

She tries to find us a couple name and it's too annoying.

"Omg! What about Adato?" She gasped. "Or Ayatoline!"

I gaped at her.

"Jemima! We are not perfect for each other! He is popular and a troublemaker and I'm just a sarcastic normal girl!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air exasperatedly. Jemima looked at me with a smirk on her face. Oh God, that look doesn't bring out good vibes...

"So if he was kind of like you ,you would of dating him?" She put her hands on her hips and leaned forward. I nodded my head.

"Yes!"

Finally ,she was getting on what I was trying to say.

Jemima taped her finger on her chin. She opened her mouth to speak but her buzzing phone stopped her. She took it out and her eyes twinkled when she saw who texted her. I narrowed my eyes at her sudden bubbly mode.

"Zach Darren invited me to his party!" She exclaimed bouncing. I rolled my eyes. Good thing that I don't get invited to parties.

I shuddered at the thought. I hate everything about parties. From the too loud music to the smell of alcohol and sweaty people grinding on each other. Damn, I really hate parties.

Jemima's face fell.

"The party is tomorrow tho!" But it didn't last long until her face lit up. "He said I can invite everyone...I want..." After she read that her eyes slowly went up to meet my own.

I widened my eyes and shot up from the bed. I sprinted to the door and tried to open it. I gulped. It's locked.

I turned around slowly only to saw my sister smirking and tapping her fingers.

I'm dead...

•°•°•°•°•°•

"Can we go home?" I whined as I carried all the bags of clothes my sister bought for us.

She forced me into getting here. In the one of the ugliest place on Earth. Mall...

Jemima rolled her eyes but waved at the fifth person in this mall she knew. Seriously, I think all the people in this town knew her.

"Paula!" She exclaimed and waved at a girl. She approached that girl and they both squealed ,hugging the living lights out of them. The same as Jemima, she had a skirt of a belt, a too tight and transparent tank top - which I think you can find it in the child's department into a store of clothing- and some killer high -very high- heels. Although, her face was the most... attractive. (Note the sarcasm)