Christmas Special

Ayato x Adaline suggested by @SAsarahSSY

Ayato's P.O.V

"I'll never let go of you- uhh," I trailed off, acting like I forgot her character's name. We were rehearsing for the school's play in Adaline's room.

She glared at me. "Lorena."

"Lorena," I repeated after her, nodding my head. She narrowed her eyes at me while I was just grinning at her.

"I hate you," She muttered, making me look through the script's pages with a frown on my face.

"Is that in the script?"

"Who the fuck put me in the same scene as you?" Adaline groaned, smacking the back of my head. I rubbed my head, pouting at her.

"Ow!"

"Serves you right," She huffed. "Now, let's start again from 'My beloved'."

"Again with that scene?" I groaned. Adaline rolled her eyes.

"Yes."

I rolled my eyes, and went to the page where the scene was.

"My beloved, promise me that you'll stay by my side until death will pull us apart," I took her right hand in mine, kneeling before her. I looked in her eyes as I kissed the back of her hand.

I saw her closing her eyes, a fake giggle coming out of her rosy lips. Resist, Ayato. Resist.

She reopened her beautiful brown eyes, gazing in my eyes. I gave her a side smile.

"Oh, Frederic, my presence can't stay by your side for too long," She looked down, faking sadness.

I got up from my knees, and placed my hands on her cheeks. I almost smirked when I felt her cheeks warming under my palms.

I raised up her head, and looked in her brown orbs ,concerned. The corners of her lips were turned down, a little frown between her eyebrows.

"Why? Tell me why, my love?"

I dropped my hands from her face when she looked to the side, closing her eyes. Turning her head down, she looked towards me , her eyes still closed.

"All the healthy females in the kingdom are in the ballroom. Waiting for you to choose one of them. I'm just a poor maid at your castle, Frederic. You'll forget about me as soon you find a beautiful woman for yourself," I placed my hand on her chin, raising her head up again. She had her eyes still closed.

"I'll never let go of you, Lorena. You're my beloved, my soulmate, my queen. Please, open your beautiful eyes," As I said this, she opened her eyes,revealing two brown colored orbs. Her eyes were glassy, like she was trying to make herself cry. I placed my hand on her smooth cheek, and rubbed with my thumb right under her left eye, trying to seem as I was wiping out a tear.

"Oh, Frederic. I can't believe you. Men broke my trust in them."

I leaned my forehead against hers. Her lips were parted, and she was breathing heavily.

Oh ,but for fuck's sake, when is the kiss's scene coming. I swear to God, I can't hold myself back too much.