Chapter 13 - Two blue orbs.

Warning: UNEDITED!

Our gorgeous Jemima in the media bar!

•Adaline P.O.V•

•°•°•°•°•°•

No.

This isn't happening.

This hasn't happened.

I didn't lose my first kiss.

No.

I repeated in my mind over and over again.

How could I have been so dumb to actually kiss the Bad Boy, the player of this school?

Very.

Oh shush ,you evil conscience of mine.

How could I?!

I just want to hit my head ,now, repeatedly in a wall.

I didn't even notice that people were shooting me strange looks, until Jemima came to me and snapped me over from my trance.

"A-Addy..." Jemima swallowed nervously, stuttering. Her hands were trembling. All my thoughts went away and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What happened ,Jem?" I asked her ,slowly. Luckily, the DJ didn't turn up the music again so I could understand her. She swallowed again.

I got ahold of her wrist and went upstairs with her.

I needed to knock on a few doors and to caught some people do the deed ,until I came across a free room. I pushed Jemima inside and closed the door with my back. I let out a heavy brath and closed my eyes.

I won't ever go to a party.

The things I saw in here are more than enough.

"A-Addy...?" I snapped my eyes open and looked at Jemima who was sitting on a bed. I widened my eyes at her scared state. I went over and sat down ,in disgust may I say, on the bed. Who knows how many people had intercourse on this bed.

"What happened ,Jem?" I repeated myself, fidgeting with my fingers thet were in my lap. She was nervous and that made me too.

"You know when the lights c-closed..." She looked down at her hands that were in her lap. She pushed some strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Mhm..." I hummed ,silently saying to her that she could continue. She let out a sigh.

"Well, I wanted to kiss Tyler..." A stab of pain shot through my chest, but I ignored it. "But he denied it and instead of me kissing him, he pushed a boy in front of me and I kissed that boy."