Chapter 31 - I like cherries.

Banner made by @AshleyT7 .THANKS, ASHY!!!

Warning: UNEDITED!

•Adaline's P.O.V

•°•°•°•°•°•

I hugged him tighter, wanting nothing more but to feel him close to me. I didn't want him to leave. This time, I won't let go of him.

I'm sorry, Emily girl, but I want him. I need him. And I won't lose him this time.

He responded to me by drawing me closer towards him, in a way saying that he won't leave anywhere.

I smiled a little.

I'm sorry, but I won't stay away from him. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't. Sorry, Sam, but I can't.

It's funny how just a month ago, I didn't really like Ayato. It's funny how I wouldn't think that I would like him. But now, it doesn't seem that impossible anymore.

I like the guy with a weird Japanese name and a weirder personality.

Speaking of this, I might as well ask him about his name.

"C'mon," He whispered softly in my ear. I shivered from his warm breath that hit my neck. "Let's go to the others."

He pulled away from me, taking my hand in his. There was a tingly feeling in my stomach when I felt his warm hand wrap around my hand. His hand was so much bigger than mine.

Well, I guess that that's normal.

We were walking beside each other, Ayato leading the way to where Jem and Finn would be.

It's been good minutes since we were walking, and now I'm thinking that Ayato doesn't really know where he's going to.

His eyebrows were furrowed as he was watching left to right. I narrowed my eyes at him in suspicion.

"Ayato," I trailed off, his eyes looking at me from sideways.

"Yes?"

"Do you even know where are we going to?" It's not like I don't like holding hands with you. It's that I'm scared you don't know where Jemima and Finn are, I wanted to say but restrained myself from doing so.

"Yes...?" He said making it come out as a question. I raised my eyebrows at him. He looked at me then quickly avert his eyes.

"Of course that I know where we're going to. We're going right in this di—" He stopped then turned the other way.

"This way."

Five minutes have passed again, and we still haven't arrived at Jem and Finn. I heard a sigh.

"Okay, I admit it. We're lost. I don't know where Jemima and Finn are," Ayato said. I looked towards him and pursed my lips.

"Well, at least you admitted it. Took you long enough," I muttered the other part while looking away from him. I felt his eyes on the side of my face, then a hand poked my belly. I put my free hand on my belly, and gasped.

I glared at Ayato. "Hey!"

"Oops. My hand slipped," He said sarcastically. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yeah, sure. And you want me to believe you."

"Yes."

I rolled my eyes at him, and changed the subject. "So now, what are we gonna do?"