Chapter 11 - Cherry Lips.

Warning: UNEDITED!

•Adaline's P.O.V•

•°•°•°•°•°•

"This? Hmm...no? Actually this would look good on you! Uh, no..." Jemima was looking through the clothes we bought a few days ago from the mall. Every-fucking-thing she thought wouldn't look good on me, she throw it in my room.

My room looks now like an unicorn puked some rainbow and glitter shit from all the neon and sparkly dresses in my room.

As I stood on my bed, I pinched the bridge of my nose. A cloth hit me in the face. I took it off and put it on the floor. I narrowed my eyes at the back of Jemima's head.

She threw another cloth over her shoulder ,almost hitting me in the face again but I dodged it.

"Jemima..." I said lowly ,making her turn to me. She tilted her head to the side and gave me an innocent look.

"What?"

I restrained myself from back-palming the back of her head. Did you get it? Back-palming the back...I'm so funny.

Instead, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. I went to Jemima and sat down beside her on the floor.

"So, I have two dresses and I don't know which will look good on you." She hold two dresses in her hands and was looking at them with her eyebrows furrowed. First dress was a red strapless dress and the second one was a black dress. I took the red dress and put it on the floor, not wanting it.

I looked through the clothes me and Jemima bought and found a black ,kind-of-short tank top and a washed pink skirt. Jemima looked at it excitedly.

I smiled and took the black dress from her hands.

I went to my mirror and put the black dress in front of me ,to see if it suits me.

"I don't like that dress." I turned around very quickly and saw at the neighbouring window Ayato who was pointing with his look at my dress.

I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips along with my outfits.

"And why should I care about your opinion?" I raised my eyebrows at him. Jemima was watching us closely ,a smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

Ayato shrugged. "I guess you wanted a opinion and from a guy."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the black dress.

"And also-" I snapped my eyes to Ayato. "-it's too short. It will make you look like a slut and will be very tight on you."

I looked at him in surprise. "And how do you even know that?"

He shrugged. "I saw many girl in dresses similar to this." I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

"Seriously?" I asked him in disbelief. He gave me a side smirk.

"As fuck." He made a salute and left. I gave out a dramatic sigh and turned to Jemima who was smirking.

Oh God, I know that look...

"You know...I want to be an auntie and very soon." She wiggled her eyebrows at me. I widened my eyes at her and made gagging sounds.

"You're really..." I couldn't even finish my sentence. She began to laugh.