Mark And Danny!.

"You're exactly how you looked in the mirror" Danny smiled and wiped away his tears with the back of his hands, "exactly" he sniffled.

"Eh? Mirror?" Mark looked at him, scanning every bit of his face with those haunting grey eyes.

"Mm hm, mirror man doesn't have a beard though" Danny laughed as Mark gave him a quizzical look.

"Mirror man?", the dark haired man looked at him with furrowed brows indicating that he had no idea what the blonde was talking about.

"Mmmmm, mirror man, he's you.....well a shadow of you, I guess I must've created him in my head or something" Danny flushed feeling rather lame.

"Oh wow, so, when did you see this 'mirror man'?" Mark asked.

"It sounds really silly" Danny huffed as he looked down at their connected hands, his cradled in Marks, thumb stroking his as it did the night of the accident.

"The night after your accident this..... shadow, of-of you appeared in the bathroom mirror at home, and has done all week" Danny said quietly, "he-you, could read my thoughts and feel the things I felt, he got angry with me when I said I wasn't worthy of you", Danny looked up beneath his eyelashes at the grey eyes watching him intently.

"I'm not surprised" Mark chuckled caressing Dannys hands, "this....mirror man was right to be angry with you, what made you think you weren't good enough to be in my life Danny?", he stared intently into the blue eyes.

"I'm, I..... I've not had a good life, I......no one ever wanted to stay with me, everyone cheated and Dylan......" Danny murmured hanging his head.

"Don't even mention that bloody bastard" Marks voice was edged with anger, lifting his good hand he pulled Dannys face up by the chin, to look at his.

"I know all about your life Danny, I know, and do you know what, I don't bloody care".

"I know, your mum and dad told me all about what they found, about me being a-adopted, and what Cross has done, well not the ins and outs obviously" Danny sighed, "I just didn't think you'd want someone like me, a loser in life" he sighed again.

"How's your hand?", he tried to sidetrack away from talking about himself, Mark saw that he was becoming uncomfortable so he dropped the subject, "did they tell you you've lost two fingers?" Danny said quietly, he didn't know if Mark knew that and wasn't sure he should've told him.

"Yeah, yeah they told me while they were cleaning me up, they said they may not be able to save them", Mark held up his bandaged hand, "two fingers in exchange for my life?, pretty good bargain I'd say" he laughed, "the reason I still have my life Danny is because of you".

Danny blushed, "I....didn't do much, mirror man laughed when I told him I learned how to react to a motorcycle accident from all the 999 programmes and stuff that I watch on TV" Danny huffed.

"Well I'm glad you did watch so many, I'd hate to have died having just found you and never even got to speak to you", Mark brushed Dannys floppy fringe up and flicked it to the side, the intimate action making Danny shiver in delight.

Studying the man, he was exactly the way Danny had expected, broad shoulders like his father, dark brown hair that curled at his ears, the short scruff of his barely there beard, strong jaw, lightly sloped nose and lips that seemed to beckon to him, dark heavy brows and of course those beautiful eyes.

"So...... mirror man" Mark smirked, "did he woo you" he chuckled, Danny laughed, "yeah I suppose he did, a bit, he was very endearing" he smiled, "oh really?!" Mark smirked back, "I'll have to have words with him, stealing my Danny away".