I Don't Want To Leave!.

Danny woke first, eyes fluttering open he smiled and yawned, trying to hold the noise down so he didn't wake the slumbering Mark.

Studying the dark features of the man he'd only just met the day before, aside from his mirror man persona, his heart jumped and beat a little faster, "I know I said I wasn't sure but damn, you make it so hard not to jump straight in", Danny sighed as he again went through all the things that could go wrong, in his head.

He knew his negativity was holding him back, but that past week, Saturday to Saturday had been so full of information he was still struggling to comprehend everything.

For 30 years old, Mark looked a little older, he guessed it was the heart op and the accident that had tested his body, but he found that he actually really liked that kind of world worn look, not that Mark wasn't good looking, he was, he was not conventionally 'handsome' but there was something about him.

Something that set the stirrings going between Dannys thighs again, letting out a soft moan he lifted his arm slowly from Marks waist and rolled off the bed, he needed to pee and the feelings churning in his nether regions weren't helping.

Standing in the bathroom willing the semi stiffness to go away so he could concentrate, Danny sighed and blinked rapidly, he was still tired but he really did need to get his arse in gear and do something other than sleep.

"Danny, where did you go?", the gravelly voice carried through to his ears, "in the bathroom, I'll be there in a minute" he called, raising his voice, a shiver running down his back as that voice yet again spiked another twinge in his thighs.

"Oh god, this isn't the way it was supposed to go, how the hell am I meant to hold off on him if he does this to me just by talking?" Danny groaned to himself, "be strong Danny" he muttered, giving himself a look in the mirror, brushing his fingers through his hair so it didn't look quite as much like a birds nest.

Danny had never been so attracted this way, to anyone so soon, sure he had been attracted to others, obviously he had, but the physical appearance that he usually went for had hidden a plethora of problems, cheating mainly, and an arrogance that had come forward as the relationship had gone on.

John?, well he was platinum blonde, stark blue eyes and muscles, beautiful on the outside and he knew it, it hadn't taken him long to take advantage of Dannys shy nature and gone off and cheated, knowing Danny wouldn't confront him because he was too soft.

He'd walked out of Dannys life with a twink two thirds his age in the end, claiming Danny was 'boring'.

Damon, a ginger with a beard, older and more mature, sadly not in attitude, had been great until Danny started to grow more confident in the relationship, and he'd realised that the blonde might actually want to settle.

He'd bolted, with a much younger woman, having been seeing her for three months as a 'good fuck', he'd decided settling wasn't for him.

Evan, well Evan was young, too young really, 6 years younger than Danny and still 'finding himself', god how Danny hated that term, yes maybe for some people it meant finding your inner peace, or really figuring out your life, some personal revelation.

But for Evan it was finding himself in someone elses bed, several someones actually, and that as they say, was that.

Paul/Phil, he was the one Danny really thought he could be with, kind, soft hearted, good in bed, gentle natured, and yeah.......married with four kids, maybe not then, that had been the final straw for Danny, his confidence had been crushed as he'd thrown Paul/Phil out, just hours before Marks accident.