Mark Comes Home!.

Danny woke up in Marks bed, inhaling the mans scent that had calmed him and given him the best nights sleep in days, it was Monday the day the doctor said yay or nay to Mark coming home.

Saturday and Sunday had been spent mostly at the hospital, getting Mark up out of bed and getting him used to crutches, so he could at least walk around the house and gardens, when he was fully healed he would be fitted for a prosthetic limb.

Being a little well off was definitely an advantage when it came to getting things done, and John and Rachel were only too keen to get Mark back on two feet, well one real foot and one fake one, Danny just wanted Mark beside him in bed.

Not to do anything as such, although that night in the bathroom when they'd hit that beautiful high together was still very fresh in his mind.
So much had happened since then, in two short weeks Dannys life had done a flippety flip and landed, somehow, back on its feet.

He was officially a Hunter-Moore, although he preferred to just go by Hunter, Hunter-Moore just sounded way too much to him, no wonder the company was Chandler & Moore, not Chandler & Hunter-Moore, that would just be a huge mouthful.

Speaking of huge mouthfuls Danny finished up his breakfast, his appetite had grown and he was eating well, further tests run by the hospital showed he was almost 100% again, which he was happy about because now he could search for a job in earnest, try to find one that fit around helping Mark readjust.

There was still the question of his flat, he really should put notice in on his rent, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it, there were still a couple of weeks left on this months rent until it was due again, and he needed to make a decision.

If by the end of that two weeks, things were working out with Mark, his health was good and he proved to himself that this is entirely what he wanted, for good, for his future, then he would give it up.

He'd spoken to Mark, explained he would live with them but just hang on to the flat until the rent was up for the month, Mark had known better than to argue by now, seeing as that had been the biggest bone of contention between them, so he agreed and let it rest.

Danny had been back to the flat, cleared the fridge and switched it off, got the last of his clothes and bits and pieces, and they were now all stored in the guest room, he felt bad about the new mattress that Hina had paid for going unused, but that couldn't be helped, it would be good for the next tenant.

The furniture would stay, he had no use for it, it wouldn't look good in the Chandlers lovely house and again, maybe the next tenant could use it, save them a few quid.

The brand new door, paid for by Mark that day he'd gone awol and irreparably damaged his leg, was something that did make Danny sad, it must've cost a fortune to get it done that quickly, and he felt really rotten for having pushed Mark to that point.

Mark however wasn't bothered, he was just happy Danny stayed around, happy that Danny had a family, of sorts, an uncle that he could relate to in some way, and that he was fit and well again.

Hina was gobsmacked to put it lightly, the woman had never ever been silenced before but Danny achieved the impossible when he told her the whole story of who he was, and she didn't speak for a full half hour.

Mark was still worried that in the cold light of day Danny would see his disability and not want to deal with it, not love him, but he trusted Danny, he trusted in him to be truthful and hold to what he said the day of his op, that he loved the man inside Mark, not the physical appearance.

Which Danny did, with a passion, a fire that he'd never experienced before, a fire that burned his gut every time he thought about his real life 'mirror man'.