New Lives And Loves!.

"I can't believe mum and dad know what we were doing last night" Mark groaned as Danny chuckled, "they must've come to call us for dinner, I'm not surprised we didn't hear them" Danny laughed, "you can moan for England" he poked Mark in the side as they lay in bed the next morning, thinking about getting up, but it was Sunday, nothing to get up for really until later.

"Oh yeah?, well it was bloody good, of course I'm gonna groan loud, I can groan louder than that, you've just got to push the right buttons" Mark cooed in Dannys ear, again giving him a full body scattering of goosebumps.

"I'll hold you to that, I'm going to have fun finding those buttons" Danny grinned, slipping on top of his man, jabbing fingers gently into his ribs, laughing as the man beneath wriggled and begged him to stop.

"Okay okay, come on, time to move, Hinas coming after lunch, and Mr Ambrose said he and Connie may pop round, just to finalise the flat" Danny murmured softly, thoroughly enjoying the heat and the firmness of the body beneath him, he seemed to fit just right along the length of Mark, head to toes, fitting snuggly into all the dips along that stocky body.

Connie had decided that yes, she would love the flat, it didn't matter to her that it was old and fusty, and the furniture wasn't all that, it was a home, a safe place and with Geralds help she would soon be standing back on her own two feet, without all the trappings of wealth, but where had they got her anyway?.

Nowhere, except at the mercy of everyone that wanted to abuse her, and a miserable existence so far.

"That was great Rachel, thank you", Danny sat back in his chair patting his full belly, Mark beside him groaning at the weight of so much food, his mum really could cook.

"You're welcome Danny, now, what time is Hina coming?", the woman said happily as she cleared the table with Johns help.

"About 3 I think, she's got a new boyfriend apparently, I'm going to grill her for information" Danny laughed.

"What about Connie and Mr Ambrose?" John cut in, "oh about the same time I think, oh well, full house I guess" Danny laughed.

****

"Danny, I love it", Connie grinned widely as she walked through the small space that Danny had called home for four years.

"We've had some laughs in here", Hina, who had accompanied Danny, Mark and Connie to the flat to show Connie around before Danny signed the tenancy over, sighed as she looked around chuckling to herself, "ah pizza and movie nights, sleepovers and chucking chips at each other" she laughed then cast an eye at Connie.

"You're lucky you know, Danny is too warm hearted for his own good sometimes" she said bluntly, "if I was him I wouldn't have anything to do with you".

"HINNY!", Danny turned and glared at his best friend, "there was no need for that" he huffed as Connie looked at the floor, "sorry Danny but, after what she did......" Hina huffed.

"I know what I did Hina" Connie said suddenly, looking straight up and into the chocolate brownie eyes of Dannys best friend, "I'm only too aware of how much I screwed up, I don't need reminding", Hinas face dropped a little at the backlash she hadn't expected.

"Come on" Mark said quietly, "we don't need to argue, Hina has a point Connie, but then Connie has a point too, let's just leave it at that shall we?!", his calm voice seemed to quell the flames, "so Connie, you interested?", Danny asked as the girls face turned on a smile again.

"Absolutely", Connie brightened up, "oh and I got a job yesterday, it's just down in the local supermarket, but I can't wait, I'm actually really looking forward to it", she grinned at Danny, then cast an eye at Hina, who up until then had been dead pan, but seeing the excitement on Connies face she softened a little.