Will You?.

Seated in the bubbling hot tub at the rear of their holiday home, Danny and Mark totally relaxed into the warm water, naked as the day they were born, not caring that the windows in the small conservatory were floor to ceiling, there was no one around and they were loving every minute of being free.

Living with John and Rachel was great, and their private rooms were nice, full of their own things and locking the door to the outside world they could be themselves, do what they wanted, but it was still under the Chandlers roof, and there was always that possibility of wandering out to the kitchen in a towel, or boxers, and getting caught.

Here they could be totally free of worry, completely natural every minute if they so chose to be.

"I'd love a house of our own soon", Mark sighed as he immersed himself up to his neck in the warm bubbles, "I want to be with you every day, wake up with you, go to bed with you, I know I do now but, I want to dance around naked if we want to, just be us in our own space" he hummed as Danny chuckled.

"You know damn well what would happen if we danced around naked all day, nothing would get done" he laughed as the image of him and Mark, flesh on display waltzing around the sitting room as decorating supplies lay everywhere, taunting them, reminding them that they had a house to decorate, not just a bed to make love on, ran through his head.

"I don't think I would look too good waltzing around in the nuddy", Mark sighed looking down at his still rather ample belly and thighs that still held a little too much weight for his liking, despite moving around a lot more since he got his prosthetic, his mums cooking was hindering any serious attempts at weight loss.

He could cook, in fact he was pretty good, but Rachel, being the 'guardian of the kitchen' wouldn't hear of anyone else using her space.

"Mark, I love your body, I love the chunky bits, your belly is beautiful and your thighs, ooooh so so.....mmm, so strong and uuuuuuh, stop Danny", Danny murmured at the feel of his erect shaft swaying in the undulating waters.

"Really?, I feel I'm too heavy for you, I worry sometimes I will hurt you" Mark sighed looking over at his love who was smiling vacantly at the ceiling.

"I love it, when you're on top of me, your weight makes me feel so secure and so protected, it's like a whole body hug", Danny moaned quietly.

Sneaking across to join the blonde Mark kissed him, "oh, ooooh" Danny jumped then reciprocated the kiss, laying his arms gently round the grey eyed mans neck, as his lovers hands caressed his sides, sliding round pulling him in closer.

"I love that you feel like that with me" Mark sighed when he released those beautiful lips, "shall we get out before we turn into prunes" he laughed quietly as Danny nodded.

Climbing out himself then helping Mark out of the hot tub, drying off, Danny couldn't help but run an approving eye up and down his lovers body, propped up on his crutches his man simply stared at him.

"What?, what?", he looked at Danny questioningly, then looked down at himself in all his glory, then over his shoulder as best he could, "is there something wrong?".

"Noooooo" Danny crooned as he licked his lips, just.......god I love that body" Danny grinned as Mark preened a bit, puffing out his chest as best he could with his arms in his crutches, "don't do that or else........ooooh damn".

Mark chuckled as Danny flushed red, his very obviously reactive shaft making itself known, growing before his eyes.

"You just do this to me, ugh, every time" Danny moaned as Mark turned and walked towards the bedroom, swaying his very ample backside as he went, chuckling to himself hearing Dannys desperate groans behind him.