Together Alone!.

"Mark, where are we going?" Danny asked as they kept on driving, through town, out onto the motorway, and still going two hours later, Danny following the satnav that Mark had pre-set, to a beautiful wooden lodge on the coast, in Devon.

Mark still wasn't sure he could drive with his prosthetic, not long trips anyway, and gripping the wheel with his three fingered hand did make it ache, so unfortunately he wasn't able to drive his love into the sunset.

Danny didn't really mind driving the Merc anymore, he'd kind of got used to it and was no longer scared of it, even occasionally putting his foot down, with a big grin and a hint of perverse pleasure at the speed the vehicle could attain on a good clear stretch of road.

"You'll see" Mark grinned, "I wanted to drive you myself, but.......I'm sorry Danny I'm not much use to you really am I?!", Mark had a sullen moment, every now and then his lack of ability in some things, such as driving with his prosthetic really did hit home.

He felt useless, but Danny always made him feel like a king, always made him see the positives.....being alive definitely being one of them.

"You're fine Mark, I'd rather have you the way you are than not at all" Danny said comfortingly, keeping his eyes on the road, "but please, tell me where we're going, I'm getting dead legs here myself, we've been on the road for ages", Danny whined a bit, he was getting tired and stiff.

Mark smiled, looking at the satnav he could see they were half an hour away from the beautiful place he'd booked for their weekend away together, and the one he'd booked for the rest of the family, not far away from theirs but far enough that their sounds of ecstacy wouldn't be audible and embarrassing.

"Soon Danny, I can't wait to get you all to myself" Mark stretched in the seat, "mmmmmm, just thinking about it makes me hot, we can walk around naked all weekend" he huffed and sighed, shivering at the thought.

"Ooooohhh", Danny groaned, shifting in his seat as the skin between his thighs tingled with excitement, the gentle stirrings of lust beginning to tighten his jeans, "stop Mark, I'm going to crash the car" Danny breathed out heavily, "how much longer?".

"Just this next turning, here on the left, that's the one", Mark said excitedly, it had been a long drive for Danny and he really just wanted to let his love rest, and maybe get a cuddle or two, or three or four, maybe a kiss, maybe a........'stop Mark' he chastised himself as his own desire filled the space in his jeans too.

"Oh Mark, this is beautiful, how did you find this place?", Danny whistled as they drove slowly down a tree lined avenue, the colours of autumn glowing in the low evening sun, warm oranges and browns, sunny yellows and crackling reds, shafts of sunlight streaming through the trees, "aha there's a Cyril" Danny laughed, Mark gave him a weird look as the blonde looked across at the fluffy critter zooming up a nearby tree.

"You've been speaking to dad haven't you?" he laughed, "only dad calls every squirrel Cyril" the grey eyed man laughed.

"This is us, stop right there", Mark pointed as Danny pulled over and parked the car beside a warm looking ranch style lodge, set back beneath the trees, with the beach only a couple of hundred yards ahead, with stunning views across the water, where boats bobbed on the gentle wind and fluffy clouds floated on past.

Danny groaned as he unclipped his belt, freeing himself from the confines of the seat, almost falling out of the door, he stretched, cracking bones and twanging muscles making him gasp and complain.

"Mark?, oh hang on let me help you out", Danny saw his love swinging his legs out of the car as he walked round, just in time to catch the grey eyed man as he swung slightly sideways, getting his bearings on his leg, "thanks gorgeous" Mark grinned wide as Danny pulled him into his arms and kissed him.