We Are The Same!.

Sunday rolled around and Danny woke up, in Marks bed, an oversight on his part, he'd got so comfy stripping down to his joggers and crashing on the bed when Hina left, he hadn't realised that at some point Mark had got them both under the duvet.

He wasn't complaining, it just wasn't what he'd expected to do, but damn that bed was comfortable, and Mark was the perfect pillow, waking up with his head pressed to a sturdy lightly hairy chest was the best way to start a Sunday he decided.

Still no word from his landlord on the door when he checked his emails as he lazed on Marks chest, secretly he was glad about that.

Untangling himself from Marks embrace he wandered through to the ensuite bathroom, taking in his face in the mirror he smiled as he recalled mirror man standing behind him, a figment of his fevered imagination, now made real and sleeping in the bed he'd just got out of.

He should shower really, having slept in joggers which were quite thick he felt a little grimy, but that meant going upstairs to the guest room and Mark would wake alone.

Deciding to just have the pee he'd woken up for and wash his hands and face for now, he ran the taps, filled the basin and bent down to wash his face and damp down his unruly curls.

"Oh!", he breathed in hard, a gasp leaving his lips as a presence made itself known behind him.

Raising his head, grabbing a towel to dry himself he smiled as an image at his right shoulder appeared.

"Morning mirror man", Danny beamed.

"Morning gorgeous", 'mirror man' grinned widely sliding his hands around Dannys slim waist, placing a kiss on his shoulder.

"Hey, you got up and walked in here by yourself?, you could've fallen why didn't you shout me?" Danny huffed.

"I thought you might be missing my rival", Mark laughed, "so I thought I'd bring mirror man back", laying his head on Dannys shoulder he sighed, "I could get very used to this Danny, very used to it, waking up with you, touching you every day, cuddling you every night" he hummed closing his eyes.

"I know" the blonde sighed, "I know, I'm really having a hard time thinking about going back to the flat, back to a life without you there every day" Danny sighed heavily.

"Then don't Danny, stay, you know you're welcome here, mum and dad love you, I.......love you", Mark locked gazes with Danny in the mirror.

"You know I want you here, but it really is your decision, if you want to go back to the flat I'll respect that, but I'll be there every day when you wake and stay until you sleep, I'll be there in your mirror every night, I'll be there behind you just like I am now" Mark said firmly.

"I'll travel to you every day, even if I have to taxi" he said pulling the man back towards him until Dannys back hit his chest, "I want you to be mine Danny, I'll never hurt you, I swear, I just want you to be happy with me, so I'll do whatever you want, wait until you're ready".

Kissing the blondes neck Mark slipped his hands round, enclosing Danny completely in his grip, just swaying gently side to side as if they were dancing, eyes closed, humming gently.

What he didn't see were Dannys silent tears, tears not of sadness, but of pure love, the best kind of love, mutual and respectful, the kind of love he'd only ever dreamt of having bestowed upon him.

"Why are you crying?", Mark opened his eyes catching Dannys reflection in the mirror, a look of deep concern on his face.

"I.....I'm not.......not really, it's just......those things you said, I.....I just don't know how to handle the feelings you give me, I've never had to deal with this.......this.......feeling so content and wanted, I've never been wanted by someone that didn't want to use me", Danny sniffled as Mark pulled away and turned him around to face him.