Party

Ages:

Tweek: 19
Craig: 19

CRAIG'S POV:

So, Tweek invited me to this party, it's at Tolkien's house. The only reason I'm going to go is because Tweek's going to be there. If he gets drunk then... Well, we'll see.

I shower up and get dressed to go to the party.

One hour later - 10:30 PM.

I drive up the hill to Tolkien's house (Which is huge) and park my truck in the grass.

I completely ignore everything else around me and begin looking for Tweek.

I spot him in a corner wearing the usual: oversized T-shirts, cargo shorts, long soccer socks, and Vans. Soooo cute.

I walk over to him, he notices me and comes running towards me... We haven't seen each other in weeks since his family went on vacation.

When I see him, I hug him so tight... I'm so happy to see him.

Tweek wraps his hands around my waist and kisses me passionately.

We both melt into each other, overwhelmed with joy and happiness. But something is off... Tweek smells... Like beer. As I expected. I swear to god though... If he asks me to fuck..

"C'mere, *hic* Craig, I gots to show you *hic* something!" Tweek grabs my hand and pulls me through the crowd, and we run upstairs to one of the guest bedrooms.

And he begins ripping off his clothes.

Shit.

"Listen, Tweek, maybe we should slow down a bit, and-"

I get a sweaty shirt hurled in my face as Tweek is already putting a condom on his dick with everything but his socks off.

I was horny as fuck, and I had a huge boner, but I felt bad having sex with Tweek while he was drunk. I didn't want to take advantage of him.

Tweek runs over to me, grabs my hand, pins me onto the bed and says: "Want to fuck my throat?

I stare at him blankly for a moment, trying to figure out what to do.

"Um," I stutter, "Tweek... No. You're too drunk to be making that decision right now. Once you get sobered up, I would be glad to do it with you. But for now, let's just cuddle?"

Tweek pauses, gradually lifts himself off me and moves over beside me. He wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my chest.

"I understand," he whispers

I sit back propped up with a pillow and ruffle his hair, just enjoying the moment with him.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too, honey."

All I can think about is Tweek, and how much I love him. I don't even remember where I am right now, but all that matters is that I'm here with Tweek.

We both collapse, drifting off to sleep holding each other.

A/N; As you guys may have noticed, I changed this chapter up a bit. KIDS, DON'T HAVE SEX WHILE YOU'RE DRUNK. IT'S BAD GRRR