School

AGES:

Tweek: 17
Craig: 17

TWEEK'S POV

It was 2:50 PM, at school, and I was grabbing my books from my locker, getting ready to go home. We have a mid-term coming up and I really need to get my books prepped to study for it. I haven't done it all week and I think I should definitely get some studying in over the weekend.

Just then, someone taps on my shoulder.

"Guess who, baby."

I turn around, to see my dorky boyfriend, Craig. I laugh at his greeting, and sigh.

"Craig, why must you always insist on calling me pet names at school?"

"Because, I love you. And you're hot. And you're my boyfriend. And-"

Before Craig can spit any more cheesy compliments out, I put my index finger against his lips to shush him up.

He lets out a muffled giggle and we both double down in laughter.

"You know, Tweekers," Craig says, "I've been thinking. About, well... Stuff."

"What stuff have you been thinking about?" I reply, twitching.

I look up at him, flustered. I knew what he was going to say, but I wanted to hear it come from his own mouth.

"Well, not even thinking, really. More dreaming than thinking. You know?"

"Yeah, what about?"

"Well, uhm. Wet dreams. About you. And me. Doing... Stuff."

He then looks down, flustered, and starts swinging his foot back and forth in embarrassment.

I instantly turn red. I was expecting him to say that, but I was just surprised, I guess.

"S-sorry if that made you uncomfortable. I just figured I should tell you sometime... I didn't want to be, um, keeping it a secret forever."

"Craig, honey, it's okay. You can always be honest with me, alright?"

I lift his blue chullo off of his head and kiss him on the forehead.

"To be honest Craig... I feel the same way... I, um."

"Huh?"

I didn't want to say it out loud, even though school was over, there were still people in the halls and I didn't want them to hear me. So I whispered in Craig's ear,

"Craig, I want you to take my virginity."

At those words, Craig turns bright red.

"Your..." He stutters nervously, "V-virginity?"

"Yeah... You're my boyfriend of 8 years, and we're both 17, almost 18, and... I just want to fuck you, dude. Really bad. I don't even care where. Just... Please."

Craig stares at me with lust in his eyes and tucks my hair behind my ear.

"Anywhere, you said?"

My eyes widend up and I nod quickly.

He grabs my hand and drags me into the boy's bathroom.

"Dude, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this..."

Craig pins me against one of the stalls and kisses me passionately, and a bulge begins to form up in his pants.

"You're hard?" I whisper, "Was it really that good?"

"I... uh, yes?" He responds, flustered.

I wrap my hands around his neck and move them down into his shirt.

Craig let's out a stiffled moan and bites his lower lip.

"Oh, god, Craig..." I moan.

"I haven't really done this before to anyone besides myself," Craig whispers, "And I don't want to end up hurting you, so tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

"Yeah, I will. Don't worry."

I slowly move my hands away from him and start stripping my clothes slowly.

Craig watches me in awe, until I have nothing else on except my socks.

We've both seen each other naked before... Like, when we changed before gym class in the locker rooms, but never with sexual intentions...

I walk back up to him and push him up against the wall.

"You gonna fuck me or what?~"

His boner grows even larger and he quickly starts unbuttoning his shirt, and lets me do his zipper.

I take a deep breath, preparing myself to get railed.

"Okay, let's do this."

Once we both have all of our clothes off, Craig uses some of his pre-cum as lubricant and puts it on his fingers.

He puts his shirt and pants on the floor, and instructs me to lay down. I do as he says, and Craig starts applying his fingers to my entrance.

"Ngh- Fuck, Craig..." I wince as he continues coating it in his semen.

I start attempting to edge myself, and Craig notices.

"Tweek. Look at me."

Craig uses his free hand to move my eyes to align with his. "Once I'm done with this... I'm gonna fuck the brains out of you. I'm gonna make you wish you were in this moment forever. Just wait, okay baby?"

I nod my head, and as soon as we ended the conversation, Craig finishes getting prepped. "Oh fuck!... Sorry Tweek... I think I already came."

I look down at Craig and see a little bit of it leaking out of his cock. I laugh, and reply, "I bet I can make you do it again..." I pull his boxers down and start stroking the skin that makes up his dick.

(Insert Roblox gravity coil sound effect) After I say that, Craig's dick springs up and he blushes madly. "I bet you can~" Craig looks up at me for the okay to put it in, and I nod.

"O-oh god..." He exclaims, "I think I'm in!"

About 30 seconds later, I let Craig know that he can move his hips now. He puts one hand onto my thighs and the other on my hips, and begins shifting his lower torso. I moan in pleasure and throw my head back.

"Agh~ Fuck, Craig!"

Craig grips my blonde hair and pushes in deeper. He pulls out and slams back into me once again.

"Oh god, Craig! More!" He continues to ram me and I moan in delight and pleasure.

CRAIG'S POV:

Hearing Tweek's moans is so satisfying to me... It just feels so fucking good knowing that I'm making him feel like he's in heaven. As I proceed to rail my boyfriend, all I can think about is how good this feels and how beautiful Tweek is.

This is the first time I've ever fucked the love of my life, and I want our first sex to mean something. I push in again and and pull him in for a kiss. It was long and passionate, and when we finally pulled away, I felt my climax building up in my balls. (BALLS TEEHEE 🥰)

"Craig!" He yells, "I'm gonna cum!" I lean up against his chest and whisper in his ear, "Cum for me, pretty boy.~"

At those words, Tweek came all over our chests, and soon after, I finished in him. I pull out of him, and we both lay there for a few minutes before Tweek snuggles up to me and ruffles my hair.

"I love you, Craig."

"I love you too, baby."

A/N; Aids go brrrrrrrr 😝