Craig's Birthday

Ages:

Tweek: 45
Craig: 44-45???

TWEEK'S POV:

In about 3 hours, Craig turns 45 years old, and his friends are coming over to celebrate. I'm especially excited. Not only because I spent a whole 6 hours on making a cake, but I got him something... Special. I think he'll like it.

When we were younger, Craig and I used a lot of stuff when we had "sleepovers." From what I remember, it was mainly just costumes and handcuffs, so I bought some stuff from Spencer's the other day.

Obviously, I wasn't planning to give it to him when everyone was there, So I decide to give it to him later on.

(2 hour time skip 'cause I'm lazy. Basically Clyde and all those fellers come over and celebrate. Use your imagination. I know y'all don't care 'cause you're only here for the smut 🙄 YIPPIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIGGGHGHKHK 🥳)

After everyone leaves, We eat the leftovers of the cake and venture to the living room, where we watch his favorite movie, Ace Ventura. But something's off. Craig looks kinda... Upset. I lean up against his shoulder and ask, "Honey, what's wrong?"

Craig turns his head and slouches his shoulders a bit. He stares at me blankly for a few seconds before asking, "Tweek, why didn't you get me anything for my birthday? You didn't even get me a card... Is everything okay?"

My face lights up with embarrassment. I can't believe I almost forgot about the gift! I jump up off the couch, grab the Spencer's bag from the counter, and sprint down the hallway to the bathroom. "Meet me in the bedroom!" I shout, slamming the bathroom door behind me.

CRAIG'S POV

That was... Odd. Why'd he just run off like that? Did I do something wrong? Maybe he did get me a gift. He said to meet him in the bedroom so I'll go see what he's planning.

I walk down the hallway, enter our room, and sit on the bed, waiting for Tweek.

Just then, I hear the bathroom door creak open. My jaw drops.

There's Tweek. Standing there in laced, black underwear and rope tied around his waist. Tweek moves a bit closer to me and turns to the side so I can get a good view of his ass.

"What do you think?~" He asks in a suggestive tone.

"I need you." I reply, without hesitation.

Tweek walks over to me and places his hands on my shoulders with a distinct smirk on his face. He leans up against me and whispers in my ear,

"Happy birthday, baby~"

I get extremely turned on and lean back a bit, letting him take control.

Tweek looks down at my erection, and smiles. "You're already hard and all I've used is my voice?~"

I stare in awe at his figure and Tweek lifts his head up and grips the rope that's tied around him. I'm such a pushover for Tweek when it comes to him being dominant, all I want right now is for him to ruin me.

Tweek slips the robe into a loose knot and glances at me for the okay. I wearily nod my head, excited to see what he's going to do next.

Tweek grabs my wrists and drags the rope over them, tying me to the bed post. Once he finishes tying the knot, he gradually slips my pants down, revealing my boner, which has gotten even larger.

"You're so hard for me, baby~" He moans. He moves on top of my stomach, his thighs spread out on each side of me. I look up at him, breathing heavily and observing his every move. I watch as he extends two fingers and holds them up to my mouth.

"Suck." He demands.

I do as he says, twirling them around in my mouth and massaging them with my tongue. Once I'm done, Tweek pulls them away, rips my undershirt off, and begins to tease my nipples with them.

Tweek lifts his head up and begins to slowly slip down my boxers, revealing my throbbing cock.

"Just so you know," he says, "you aren't going to be able to walk at all tomorrow. You okay with that?"

I nod my head eagerly, waiting for him to ram me.

Tweek sits up, adjusting his figure so his boner is rubbing against mine, which telling by his face, really turns him on. He lets out a stifled moan and begins to grind up against me up and down.

I watch his hips move up and down as he slowly starts stripping the lingerie. Tweek then bends over and grabs something else from the paper bag at the end of the bed. I focus my eyes on the small bottle in his hands and just as I thought, It's lubricant. Tweek looks back down at me and bites his lip as he lubes up his dick.

Once he finishes, he loosens the rope just enough so I can flip my body.

"Sit up." He instructs.

I do as he says, now propped up against a pillow with my legs spread so Tweek can get a good view of my body. Tweek leans down, resting contently on my back with his boner poking into my ASS CHEEKS 😍🎶💞

Tweek bites my ear and kisses my cheek. "You ready baby?~" I nod my head weakly, waiting for him to make a move.

I can't take this... If Tweek teases me any more I might burst on the spot...

Tweek inserts his length inside me and grabs onto my shoulders.

"Gah!~"

We sit there for about a minute, and I give him the okay to move his hips. Tweek thrusts in and out me, earning small moans each time he does.

"God, yes... Fuck..." He whispers under his breath. I weakly raise my hand and tuck his hair behind his ear. "Y-you're doing so well baby..."

I know that praise always gets to him, even if I was a bottom this time.

Tweek grips onto my shoulders, hanging on to me as he continues to go in and out. He loosens his grip on my shoulders and holds my hands instead, pulling back until he finally hits my prostate.

"OH GOD, YES!" I exclaim, "RIGHT THERE!~ FUCK BABY!~"

This is to much pleasure, I don't know if I can handle this...

"N-ngh!~" He moans, which gets me even closer to finishing. Tweek continues to ram that spot until he cums into me, and I finish soon after.

We both collapse from the level of excitement, with our semen all over each other's chest.

Tweek weekly unties the rope and flops down next to me, gasping tiredly.

I scooch closer to him, pick him up, clean him up in the shower and carry him to our bedroom. I kiss him gently, so as not to wake him up, but to my surprise, I feel him kissing back. "H-happy birthday honey..." He mutters tiredly.

I smile, looking down at his exhausted face.

"Thanks, baby."

I throw one of my t-shirts on him and snuggle up next to him.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too..."

A/N; OLD MAN YAOI 😍‼️🔥 I LOVE IT SO MUCH Also did you guys like the fluff at the end 🤭

HERE'S ART BY _anthxny_X3 ITS BALD CRAIG 😍