Home Alone

AGES:

Craig: 17
Tweek: 17

CRAIG'S POV:

I hear a knock at the front door, that must be Tweek.

It's time, I think. Hopefully.

I opened the door to see my hot boyfriend, and I smile. God, seeing him makes me sooooo happy.

"Hey, babe."

He smiles back, putting his hands around my neck and kisses me passionately, and I kissed him back.

"I missed you." I whisper in his ear.

He giggles, "Craig! It's only been two days!"

"I know." I reply.

I pull him upstairs and tell him, "We can do it anywhere, baby."

Tweek blushes, "I want it to be special, so here for this time?" He pats the couch.

"Okay" I reply, kissing his neck slowly, and he moans faintly.

"Uhm, Craig?"

"Yes honey?"

"Can I... do something to you? Please?"

I nod.

"Yeah."

Tweek grabs my pants and starts undoing them.

"Oh?~"

"Can you, um, lean up against the couch? Like, in a sitting position?"

I nod, doing as he says, and Tweek grabs my erection and starts sucking me off as I moan rapidly.

I push his head down onto me as he continues to gag on me. "Fuck Tweek..."

But he doesn't stop. He looks up at me with a lustful look in his eyes. He continues, I cum in his mouth.

He pulls away with a string of saliva from his tongue to my dick and smiles.

Hot.

He stands up and discards his pants. I can see his erection through his underwear, and it's even leaking a little. I guess sucking me off really did a number on him. "Start gentle, okay?" I nod. He sits on me and groans, "F-fuck, that hurts!"

"It's okay honey, it'll stop hurting soon." He nods, and I feel his nails dig into my back.

"Ouch... T-Tweek, you're hurting me..." He looks at me, annoyed.

"In case you can't tell, I have something up my ass right now!" (💀)

I laugh, and kiss his cheek. "You ready?" Tweek inhales and sharply exhales. Y-yeah." I push him back, pulling his legs around my hips, and he moans.

"F-fuck, that feels good..." He moans, "Told you it would~"

I ran into him as he continues to moan, and put him into a position that makes him scream.

"Ahh~ right there!" I nod, grabbing his hips, and pushing into him as deep as I physically can. He grabs my shoulders and arches up his back. I pump him as he cums, and I cum shortly after and I stand up.

"Tweek... my shirt..."

"Sorry! I'll clean it up! I promise!"  I laugh. "God, I love you..."